LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best place to find food? The marketplace

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:55 pm

"Uhm... t-thank you for walking with me." Sarah said as she placed her hand on his lower arm so she wouldn't lose him. "Most people don't want to help me."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:05 am

((lazy))

"It's not a problem," He answered. He couldn't help but note that Sarah was attractive, but he soon pushed that out of mind as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:40 pm

An uncomfortable silence fell as they walked towards the park. Its not that Sarah did not want to talk, it was just that she did not know what to say. As they crossed the street someone bumped into her quite hard. Sarah let go of Mello's arm to rub her now sore shoulder.
"Watch where you going, you dumb bitch!!"
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:07 am

((the last time I signed into this account was a long time ago xD))

Mello turned to the jerk who snapped at Sarah and ragged him out, "Take you pain in the ass attitude and shove it up your ass you dipshit. Can't you see that she's blind? Tch, have some consideration." D'aww, Mello has a courteous side.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:30 am

The guy frowned and started walking away... muttering something along the line of 'moron' once he had reached a safe distance.
"Thank you." Sarah said, as she reached out her hand cause she didn't know where to find him.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:10 pm

Mello moved so that she could grab hold of his arm again so she knew where they were headed and that he was still there. "That guy was an idiot." Though his answer was simple, it was his way of saying 'You're Welcome.'
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:17 am

Sarah smiled as she took hold of his arm and they continued walking.
She immediately recognized it when they reached the park and she let go of Mello's arm to walk to the place where she had slept for quite a long time.
There was a duffel bag hidden underneath the bushes in which she kept some clothes and some small things that reminded her off her old life.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:02 pm

Mello helped Sarah gather her things before they headed back towards the house. He balanced everything while walking with her, being sure that she was alright. Who knew that Mello wasn't a douche through and through? 8D
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:44 pm

As they were on their way home... even though that felt like a strange thing to even think for Sarah ...both of them were very silent but strangely enough it wasn't awkward like it was most of the times. But maybe that was because normally Sarah was the only one silent.
"A-are you sure you don't mind that I... I'm going to live in the same house... I-I mean, I don't want to bother anyone." Sarah eventually stammered softly.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Mello shrugged, "It doesn't bother me. Just be careful of that brunette idiot, Rayne. She's damn annoying." He warned Sarah. Oddly enough, this girl didn't annoy the crap outta him.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:56 am

Sarah tilted her head to the side.
"I-I haven't really noticed that... b-but thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best place to find food? The marketplace   Best place to find food? The marketplace - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best place to find food? The marketplace
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3