LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Game Shop

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

The Game Shop - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:11 pm

When Paige had left, Fey headed towards the back room with a sigh. She spotted her boss snoozing about. She couldn't help but smile and shake her head, flipping open her phone and calling up a cab for the old guy. She gently shook his body. "Boss, c'mon, time to go home. I'll close up the shop; you just go home and rest." His mumbling was anything but clear, but Fey was glad he'd gotten himself on the taxi home. She then headed back to the room and reached for her bag, pulling out the dark wig she'd stored in it along with the dark make-up. She quickly adjusted the wig upon her head, tucking away locks of her natural hair and hesitantly applied heavy eyeshadow and a very red lipstick. She was supposed to look completely different, after all. When she'd finished putting on her new outfit, she quickly tucked in her original uniform and everything else back in her bag. Glancing at her clock, she saw that there were only 30 minutes until she could close up the shop, which would be right in time for Matsuda to arrive. With one final look in the mirror, she headed towards the counter and simply leaned against the corner. There was no way a customer would come at this time--

When the familiar ringing of the bell by the door sounded, she mentally whined. The air grew a little tense however, even before she'd turned around to greet whoever it was.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:16 pm

((//flails. Who's appearing here?))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:24 pm

((I'm...not really sure. I just thought it'd be wise to continue this somehow, someway. Any idea who'd be a good candidate for appearing this late at night?))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:07 pm

((....Not a clue...))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:07 pm

((AH, I RAN OUT OF IDEAS. D: ))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:12 pm

((//patpat. It's okay))
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:11 am

Ryuk was in his 'I'm-bored-as-hell-so-I-wanna-scare-petty-little-humans' mood again and so when he came by a random store and recognized the girls inside he chuckled.
He actually used the door to get inside the store (yes he can do that, he just never does cause it's easier to just randomly appear somewhere) making sure it looked like the bad weather/wind was the reason the door opened.

((just a random idea I got.... xD))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:00 pm

Fey hesitantly reached for the broom again, being more than spooked at the sudden change. Though when there really was no one there, she was convinced it was probably because of the wind outside. The girl let out a sigh, but she nearly screamed once again when the sound of her cell-phone sounded. She swiftly brought it to her ear, eyes cautiously glancing towards the door once again. Her face lit up slightly. "Ah, Matsuda-san. ...Right... Yes, I've got the report. Trust me on this one; the details aren't huge, but it's bound to bring out a few ideas... Okay then, I'm heading out right now."

Fey grabbed all of her belongings and locked both the entrances, closing the shop up completely before standing outside under the covered portion of the store as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game Shop   The Game Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Game Shop
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: LMA HQ :: Outside HQ-
Jump to: