LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tokyo High School

Go down 
+2
Sarah Lumina
Fey | May
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mello

Mello

Tokyo High School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:25 pm

Mello found it hard to answer; he'd feel bad about being vague, but he couldn't help it. "Matt and I grew up together; that's probably why we sound alike." He pressed his lips together and used his free hand to discard the chocolate wrapper before digging it in his pocket. His eyes would shift from Sarah to the flowers, then back to Sarah, and then to glare at some people who passed by. He let out a sigh of relief. "I'm glad you find my company pleasant like I enjoy yours. Hell, for once, I'm not being made fun of, nor do I have to raise my voice."
He bent down to pick up a flower, twirling it as he lowered his head lightly. "And besides, I've been... uh, thinking about this. You know. Hanging out. As friends."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:59 pm

Sarah just smiled.
At least now she knew she wasn't the only one thinking about spending time together.
Her head shot up when she heard the familiar sounds of an accordion and a violin.
"Come..." She said as she pulled Mello along.

Closeby, near a small fountain there were a few men playing some music that brought Sarah immediately back to Romania. Of course she could not see that the men playing also had Eastern European roots.
From her bag she grabbed a pashmina and wrapped that around her hips so that it looked as if she was wearing a long flowing skirt.
She did not need to see to dance on music she was brought up with.

((Here's the sort of music I was imagining...

The style of dancing for gypsy's in Romania looks a lot like belly-dancing... but I could not find a decent quality movie that included female dancers ^^"))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:07 pm

Mello allowed himself to be pulled along, and he sure was glad he did. As soon as Sarah's wore that new...he didn't know what it was, but the way it flowed so perfectly with each of her graceful steps. He found himself gaping, both interested and surprised, just standing there as his eyes followed the girl, who danced happily at the quick paced music.

When he looked at the men, who all-- in unison --playfully lifted their eyebrows and nodded over at the girl, he glared. No fucking way he was going to dance. He liked the fact that she was enjoying herself due to the presence of her culture, and he didn't want to ruin it with his so-called "moves". Because he enjoyed watching as she moved her slender body around.

((MELLO'S A LIL' PERV IN SECRET, AIN'T HE? LOL.
What would the others say of this... Oh dear Lord~ xD
THE MUSIC'S GOT ME WANTING TO DANCE TOO. FFF--- IT'S SO CATCHY~ 8D))
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:13 pm

One of the musicians shook his head at Mello's unwillingness.
"Încăpăţânate baiat." He muttered.
"Judec batran..." Sarah replied, when she heard the man talked romanian, as she continued dancing. "...Redare lentă ceva ca SA pot sa-l invat."
"Da da fetita..."
And with that the music slowed drastically. Sarah smiled and walked towards Mello to take his head.
"Dance with me..."
One of the violin players, there were two of them, put down his weapon and started dancing too... showing Mello the steps.

((musician: stubborn boy
Sarah: judgemental old man... play something slow so I can teach him
musician: yes yes little girl))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Mello could only raise an eyebrow at the foreign language, simply shrugging off the matter as he continued to watch Sarah, arms crossed over his chest as his gloved finger tapped against his elbow. When Sarah approached him, he could only narrow his eyes and nervously take her hand, having no idea what to do or how to even dance, even when the music slowed down. He was extremely conscious of himself at that moment as he grasped Sarah's hand, keeping her close to him in a protective manner as she carefully and silently showed him the steps; he was more interested in her demonstration than that distraction man.

He was so busy looking towards her that a little rock on the ground (beingplacedaccidentallyonpurpose~) had caused him to fall back, bringing the girl along with him to land right atop his body. She was pretty light, so it didn't hurt...

"Um Sarah... I think I have a fever...?" He was in complete denial, knowing fully well why his face represented a tomato.

((MELLO, YOU SLY DOG, YOU~
By the way, before I forget to ask, can you give me a little background about that VanDycke guy? Like, what kinda person is he? Just need a heads up, to prevent any mistakes~))
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:46 pm

Sarah being the clueless girl she is placed her hand against his cheek.
"You do feel a bit more heated than normally."
It wasn't until then she realized she was lying on top of him... and the musicians were laughing softly. She quickly got off him and sat on her knees in front of him.
The musicians who had stopped playing now started playing a different tune which caused Sarah to turn as red as Mello just was (even though she could not see that).
"Nu e amuzant..." She muttered.
For the song they were playing was a traditional wedding melody.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:52 pm

Mello's inwardly cursed a thousand colorful swear words when the muscle of his cheek twitched at Sarah's angelic soft touch. "M-Maybe dancing's not for me, after all..." He scratched the back of his head. He could only raise an eyebrow at the language that Sarah's spoke of, glaring over at the musicians as they played a more-- what seemed like --romantic song. With a huff, he walked up and grabbed Sarah's hand (he was getting used to it) tugging her along. "How about we go over there by the rose bush? If we stay here any longer I'm gonna have to kill those guys for the way they're looking at you we might miss out on something."
As he tugged her away, he glanced back at her ever so softly. How would it sound like if she spoke his...true name? "Hey, Sarah..." But then immediately, he stopped himself. It was his responsibility to keep his name a secret, even to the one he cared about most. So he shook his head. "Actually, nevermind. We could take a rest if you wanted; all that dancing seemed tiring."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Sarah wondered what he wanted to tell her but she left it to rest.
She shook her head when he suggested to rest.
"I don't mind sitting down somewhere... but I am not tired." Sarah smiled. "Dancing only gives me more energy."
She noticed she was starting to feel more and more at ease when around him. She smiled more and didn't stutter as often as usual.
She carefully took little steps until she felt that she stood on the grass next to the rose bush and sat down there. She leaned back, resting on her hands, and looking slightly up. She enjoyed to feel the sun on her face.
"You know... roses were my mother's favorite flowers. Sometimes I wish I knew what they look like... Now I only know what they smell like."
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:21 pm

Well, if you were visually able, and you looked in front of a mirror, that is exactly how a rose looks like--

"Well, I can tell you that they're fucking hard to draw." He managed to mumbled. Then he got up and decided he'd pick a rose for her--the damn guards wouldn't count the fucking roses, so it was okay. But he had been unaware of the little thorn, holding in a yell with pressed lips. 'Fucking rose with your fucking problems and your fucking--' Sucking his index finger and spitting out the blood lghtly, he used a tissue paper in his pocket to wipe it before heading back to Sarah. "Here, maybe if you feel it, you can get an idea." He reached out for her handa and carefully dragged it along the petals, being super careful not to let her slender fingers anywhere near the damn thorns. "There are a lot of layers, but a rose looks beautiful. Your mother had good taste."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:46 pm

Sarah was surprised at how soft the petals felt. In her mind, an image started to form. She was not sure it was completely accurate but at least now she had an idea.
Suddenly she picked up an all too familiar smell.
"You're bleeding." She said worriedly.
He apparently had tried to hide it from her but the bleeding had not stopped yet. She carefully touched his hand until she found out which of his fingers was bleeding. Carefully she placed that finger between her lips... just like her mother always used to do when she had pricked her finger onto something when she was little. Of course the situation today was totally different she just didn't know that.

((Once saw this in an anime or something... thought it was romantic/cute x3))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:54 pm

Mello's breath hitched in his throat at her discovery, and he began to sputter out words in hopes to convince her it wasn't anything, but all those thoughts dispersed when his finger felt all warm. He could only sit there and sat, lips parted and eyes soft as she placed his finger safely within her lips. There was silence between the two, and Mello hadn't moved an inch. All of a sudden, all these voices began to pop up in his mind.

She's beautiful.

She's cute.

I like her.

I adore her.

He hadn't even realized how his head began to lean forward, eyes closing with every inch that he approached closer to her cheek as she remained shut-eyed. His lips had come at least a centimeter to her cheek before he stopped himself. Selfish; he was being selfish. Taking advantage of the situation? He felt angry a himself all of a sudden; she'd opened up to him, and he was attempting to do something so forward? His jaw tightened, but his head remained as close as ever.

((AH, I KNEW IT WAS FAMILIAR. What anime was it again? I know I've seen it recently... *mumble mumble*))
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:33 pm

"There, all better." Sarah said smiling once she felt the bleeding had stopped.
When she felt Mello's breath against her cheek she blushed.
"Mello?" She asked hesitantly.
His close proximity caused her breath to hitch in her throat, her mouth opened a bit but no words came out.

((I think a lot of romantic anime use this plot))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:48 pm

((IT WAS USED FOR THE BENEFIT OF SATISFYING FANGIRL NEEDS. ;D))

Mello's eyes froze as Sarah's beautiful orbs stared within his; he could finally spot the faint milkiness of her blind conditon evident in her orbs. But even through that, he saw the innocence, the sweetness, the beauty.
He let go of all restraints.
To the girls writing all that fanfiction, a character like him would be way out of character for what he was about to do. But he didn't care.
"Forgive me." He whispered, until finally, he pressed his lips upon hers.

((YES MELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!))
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:55 pm

((WOOOHOOOO!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME XD))

The first few seconds Sarah froze however she soon melted in the kiss.
She placed her hand against his cheek.
This was a complete new sensation to her... after all, she had never been kissed before.
"Why are you apologizing?" She asked softly after a few moments had passed.

((it's so innocent and soooo adorable x3))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:58 pm

((I KNOW RIGHT? HE'S NOT A STUBBORN JERK ANYMORE~~~~ *confetti throw* THE INNOCENCE BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES. :'D))

Mello's lips still remained close to hers, though his blonde bangs covered his eyes as he lifted a hand and placed it atop hers, squeezing it lightly. "I'm being a stubborn jack-ass...forcing my feelings on you."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:06 pm

Finally that feeling that caused those butterflies to flutter in her stomach was explained.
"Don't say things like that."
She carefully kissed him... hesitantly... not sure if she could do something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:14 pm

Fey was skipping upon the pathway of this beautiful garden, just having this sudden urge to spend lunch time here. She sighed deeply and pouted. "Man, I'm so bored~ I bet they're all having the time of their lives while I drown in books." She couldn't help but smile though; at least it was a way for all of them to spend time alone or with their significant other (and to-be's). Her thoughts drifted off towards Mello.

She could see it in his eyes, the way he looked at Sarah with such affection. The Mello she knew rarely showed those kinds of feelings. She thought back to the time they first met, how he nearly ran her over with his bike and still snapped at her when it was clearly his fault. And even as the years went by, his stubborn nature still present, she knew that he was such a caring individual, being protective and sweet in his own jerkish ways. Fey couldn't help but let out a small laugh as she approached the rose bush. "I bet he'll be trying to act like such a big boss, with the chocolate bar, and the leather gloves, and poor Sarah will be--"

Her sentence was immediately cut off as she came to an abrupt stop. Her lunchbox fell to the ground and her eyes widened, hands reaching up to her mouth at the scene before her. The one she'd been dying to see happen between them.

Had they noticed her presence?

Mello had been facing his back to Fey, unaware of her presence due to being taken away by the moment. But at the sound of something falling, he broke the kiss and turned his head back. His jaw dropped.

Oh. Hell. No.

((BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~))
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:32 pm

((ROFL xDDDD ...Poor Mello and Sarah))

Sarah heard something fall on the ground and looked up. She bit her lip nervously, because even though she did not know who it was (there was too much distance), the fact that they were seen kissing still made her feel a bit... flustered.
"M-Mello?" She asked hesitantly, taking his hand carefully.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:47 pm

Mello was lost for words, mainly because that fucking grin on Fey's face was making him hesitant of saying anything. He could only let out a long, aggravated sigh, reaching over to stroke Sarah's cheek and place a light kiss upon it before he stood up. "Don't worry Sarah; it was just a big, fat racoon that interrupted us. Stay here while I just fix the garbage can it knocked down, alright? I'll be back really soon."

He waited until he was away from the gravel before his pace immediately quickened towards Fey, who dropped everything after imitating their situation with her hands as she bolted away. Unfortunately, the blonde was much faster than she was, taking no consideration of her safety as he jumped towards her and tackled her down.

"OW--!" Mello slapped his hand over Fey's mouth and glared.

"Don't even think of aking fun of me; if you hurt Sarah's feelings, I'm gonna burn all your textbooks." Fey could only mumble around, growing irritated before she shoved him off of her.

"Relax, geez!" She kept her voice low. "I was just surprised, that's all! And...and happy."

"Look Fey, this isn't the time to--"

"I'm glad you found someone else closer to you than I was." Fey cut in, slowly standing up and smiling at her friend. Mello could only stare at her; he could see the honesty in her eyes. Fey looked towards Sarah with warm eyes. "You're the only one who can manage to put a smile on her face that way. As your best friend, I was worried about you. If you'd delayed this any longer, she would've slipped away." Fey placed a hand on her hip and acted all tough, even though she felt all gooey on the inside. "N-Now go and happily claim her as your own!" Fey couldn't say anything more, just grabbing her books and walking away.

Mello could only smile and shake his head.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:00 pm

Sarah was left sitting on the grass...worried that there were such large raccoons in Tokyo.
She stood up and dusted herself off.
Yes it was nice to be here... but the fact that she was in an unfamiliar environment didn't make things any easier for her.

"Hey beautiful, I don't think I've ever seen you in the hallways of school. I definitely would have remembered." An unknown male voice said to her. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:44 pm

Fey had slowed down her pace, realizing how she'd left her textbook back-- and a little part of her wanted to go back to the cute little couple in addition to greeting Sarah, but at the sight of another male around Sarah made her a little worried. Though, her worry could never match the anger than began to burn in Mello's eyes as he briskly walked over towards the scene. Fey decided to walk over, her natural instinct as a result of her care for Sarah activating when she realized who it was that was bothering Sarah.

"Hey, dude, is there a problem here?" The blonde questioned, eyes narrow upon the dark-haired male. The male raised his eyebrows.
"Is it a crime for a guy to pick up a girl?" The dark-haired male questioned, putting on a grin as he lowered his head in front of Sarah, feeling satisfied that he'd found a beauty with such a cute face. "I bet you'd wanna go after her like I do."
"One: I'm not a disgusting fucker who thinks he can pick up a girl like Sarah, who clearly stands about a thousand feet on top of you. And two--" He glared his scary glare, causing the dark-haired male to wince slightly. "No one goes near my woman."

Mello was holding back the urge to beat the hell out of him, growing sensitive around Sarah's side. So he simply shot him another death glare before gently taking Sarah's hand and pulling her along with him. Aiden attempted to open his mouth and run after him when he'd gotten the chance, but he was tackled onto the ground by Fey, who had jumped towards him and held him down.

The male was about to push her off, but he felt these wet tears fall upon his cheek. She was furious on top of crying heavy tears--his body froze. She glared. "I beared with you falsely labeling me for all these years, I took it because of the guilt of hiding things from you, but if you go anywhere near Sarah or Mello, I'll beat the hell out of you without regret. They can expel me for all I care; if I can save their happiness, I will. Innocent people like them... Innocent people like them deserve happiness free of your damn self, you hear me?!"

She immediately stood up and grabbed her bag, flinging it over her shoulder as she fled, leaving Aiden laying there. He shook his head.

((Just kinda showing her happiness for Sarah and Mello throw sad tears. Yes, weird, but she really does care about you~~~~))
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:38 am

((uhm... am I missing something?? Or did I read one of your previous posts not good enough... But who is Aiden??))

The moment had passed by so quickly that Sarah was still confused about the situation as Mello dragged her away.
The first thing that she realized was that Mello had protected her...again. The second thing she realized was something that made her heart skip a beat:
He had called her 'his'.

"Mello, not so quick... please." Sarah asked, as she pulled on his arm to make him stop. "D-did you really mean that?? W-what you said... to that other guy, I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:35 am

((Nah, I just made it up now~ Aiden's just someone who she was close to before she disappeared, and then he became a jerk afterwards. Nothing too big~))

Mello immediately slowed his pace down and stopped just by the entrance gates of the park as he felt Sarah tug him. He was silent for a moment, probably fighting with himself on the inside, before he turned towards Sarah. A light sigh left his lips as his serious eyes grazed over the contours of her face. He pressed his lips together.
"W-Well, I don't like...wasting words. What I said back there was what I meant." He began, scratching the back of his head as a nervous habit. "Would you want to be my...y-y'know. I'll totally understand if you don't want. I'll still beat up bastards who annoy you."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:05 am

Sarah smiled brightly. If you would have asked her a few years ago if she would ever find someone and fall in love she would have said no... yet here she was.
She simply wrapped her arms around Mello's waist and hugged him, giving him her answer without words.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:12 am

((UGH, THE FLUFF. THE FLUFF IS JUST SO....~~~~))

Mello smiled. He had finally smiled genuinely after years, feeling that rush of happiness rise to his chest as he pulled Sarah even closer and buried hs face in the crook of her neck. He always thought he'd be good enough alone, like he would face the world by his lonesome self. He was starting to hate the concept of love, mainly because he'd never found it before. But today... Today he was a changed man.
"Thank you...for letting me be your prince." He whispered. "I'll protect you with my bear hands, I'll keep that smile on your face for a lifetime, but one thing I won't do...is wear those fucking pants that damn Romeo wears." He smirked in a playful manner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo High School   Tokyo High School - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tokyo High School
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next