LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unhappy Aniversary

Go down 
+3
Minoushje
Fey | May
Rayne|Paige
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Unhappy Aniversary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Aniversary   Unhappy Aniversary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:37 pm

The brunette couldn't help but smile. "I'd like that. I just have to get back to where I was, which is easier said than done."

She wanted to tell Matt everything about her, everything that she would have said if it were back then, but it was still hard. Paige knew that he wouldn't treat her any differently than he did now; maybe part of her was just afraid that he might, she didn't really know.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Aniversary   Unhappy Aniversary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:43 pm

"I'm a patient guy." Matt said smiling. "Except when it comes to games and grub."
He was hoping to lighten the mood just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Aniversary   Unhappy Aniversary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:47 pm

"I'm glad for that, then. Though, persistence is a little helpful too." Finally, she laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Aniversary   Unhappy Aniversary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:53 pm

"Yeah, but that will be fine. We both have that quality, at least sometimes."
Matt looked at Paige.
"Hey, you want to talk a walk or something...graveyards kinda give me the chills." He sweatdropped and scratched the back of his head nervously. "I understand though if you prefer to stay here a little longer."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Aniversary   Unhappy Aniversary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:55 pm

"I think it'd do me some good to get away from here for a while. I've been here since early this morning and it's afternoon now..." She commented, finally taking notice of the time.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Aniversary   Unhappy Aniversary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:59 pm

Matt stood up and took Paige's hand.
"Till next time, Dean." He said as sort of saluted towards the grave.
Next he started walking towards the gates of the graveyard. So far he had no idea where he was going... he just wanted to enjoy some casual time with Paige before going back home.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Aniversary   Unhappy Aniversary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:06 pm

She followed Matt, not really caring where they were headed. However, she didn't plan on heading back to the house until it was rather late.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Aniversary   Unhappy Aniversary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:10 pm

Matt had eventually decided to walk towards a park.
There weren't a lot of people there so they could enjoy the silence and each other's company.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Aniversary   Unhappy Aniversary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:13 pm

She didn't say anything really, just stayed close to Matt and enjoyed his company. It seemed to keep her calm and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Aniversary   Unhappy Aniversary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:21 pm

A bit further down the road that was going from one side to the other side of the park there was an old couple walking hand in hand... still looking very much in love.
Matt could see him and Paige walking like that, sixty years from now, which was a first for him.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Aniversary   Unhappy Aniversary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:29 pm

Paige followed Matt's line of sight at that point and noticed what he was staring at. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Aniversary   Unhappy Aniversary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:32 pm

((seriously I am already running out of ideas for Matt and Paige to do... ^_^"))

They were walking in silence for about ten minutes when Matt noticed a small playground in the middle of the park.
"Come on." He said.
Once there, he took place on one of the swings.
"Let's see who can jump the farthest."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Aniversary   Unhappy Aniversary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:02 pm

Laughing, the girl sat on another swing and started to gain some momentum.

((PLAYGROUNDS <3))
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Aniversary   Unhappy Aniversary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:59 am

It took a few moments to gain some height but eventually both were almost flying through the sky... for a few seconds at least.
Matt landed on his feet... sort of. As soon as he did he lost his balance and ended up doing a (failed) somersault forward.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Aniversary   Unhappy Aniversary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:24 am

Paige landed on her feet just short of where Matt had landed. All seemed well in her landing until the lost her balance and fell back onto her ass. She couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Aniversary   Unhappy Aniversary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:07 am

Matt was lying on his back on the grass.
"Yeah, I won!!" He said grinning, stomping his hands in the air.
He looked at Paige by tilting his head backwards when he heard her laugh. He started laughing too.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Aniversary   Unhappy Aniversary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:27 am

She grinned at Matt and then went back to watching the sky. Although the girl had gone quiet, a smile remained on her lips as she thought about how Dean was probably laughing at her right now. They would do thongs like this all the time and she couldn't help but feel that he liked that she was doing it again.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Aniversary   Unhappy Aniversary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:07 am

"Hey, I was wondering..." Matt started as he looked at a clouds drifting by up in the sky. "Do you think your brother would've... you know... approved of me dating you?"
All of a sudden the answer became very important to him.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Aniversary   Unhappy Aniversary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:47 pm

"At first, no. He'd have done anything and everything to chase you away because no one was ever good enough. But now, I think he would be thinking how stupid he was for trying because you're absolutely perfect." She replied to him without moving her eyes off the sky.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Aniversary   Unhappy Aniversary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:37 am

Matt let out a sigh of relief.
"That's good to hear."
For some reason it was important for him to hear that... and hell, he wouldn't have want an angry brother after him or something, let alone the ghost of an angry brother D8
Again a moment of silence passed.
"Huh... that cloud looks just like a bowl of noodles."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Aniversary   Unhappy Aniversary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:28 am

Paige laughed a little. "I think someone's hungry."
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Aniversary   Unhappy Aniversary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:01 am

Matt grinned.
"You know me, I'm always hungry."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Aniversary   Unhappy Aniversary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:04 am

"Lets find you something to eat, then." She gave a smile and got up from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Aniversary   Unhappy Aniversary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:28 am

"Awesome." Matt said as he got back on his feet. "You can pick something out... I almost eat anything, as long as it's not too healthy. I'm allergic to healthy food."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Aniversary   Unhappy Aniversary - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:39 am

"You pick, I won't be having anything." At the look he gave her, she waved it off as nothing. "My appetite disappears when today rolls around, it's nothing I'm not used to and it's only for today. I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unhappy Aniversary   Unhappy Aniversary - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unhappy Aniversary
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: Downtown Tokyo :: Everywhere Else-
Jump to: