LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Date Butterflies

Go down 
+2
Sarah Lumina
Mello
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mello

Mello

First Date Butterflies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:43 am

Mello grinned, standing up to grab her hand and lead her out. "Perfect; I'll make sure it's an experience you'll never forget." His first experience wasn't really pleasant at first; those damn crabs...
He helped her on the bike again and snugly placed the helmet on her head. "Yeah, sorry, I know those are uncomfortable. But it'll keep that beautiful head of yours safe." He w as surprised at how easy it was turning out to be with the compliments. He was happy with himself. "Hold on tight."
The road alongside the beach was an experience all on its own. Back when he was younger, Mello would always ride around this place to clear his mind and have a refreshed new beginning.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:29 pm

This ride felt completely different than the ride towards the restaurant. Maybe because they didn't have to stop every 10 seconds for a traffic light.
The long road towards the beach made the ride so much more relaxing... Sarah definitely could get used to touring around with Mello like this.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:41 pm

Mello was glad that the beach side was empty at that time of night. It was silent, relatively, aside from the light waves splashing against the rocks by the side. Mello helped Sarah get off the bike before he took her hand and led her to the sandy floors, being careful not to get too close to the tide, especially since it was night time. He walked for a while in silence, glancing over to the side towards Sarah's face. The moonlight reflected off her face in a way that made her appear...more beautiful than she already was. Mello found his gaze growing warm; her expression no longer held that sadness it used to. He was glad.
Mello took off his jacket and laid it down on the sand before he allowed Sarah to sit upon it, taking the space beside her. He tilted his head at her. "How're you liking it?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:57 pm

"It's different." Sarah said.
She took a moment to take her shoes off so she could feel the sand around her feet.
"I like the smell... you can smell the salt and... fish?"
She placed her hand on top of Mello's.
"What does the ocean look like?"
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:28 pm

Mello nodded and let out a light chuckle. "Even in such beauty there's that darn stench of fish." He pouted, shaking his head. He lifted his eyes up towards the ocean and twisted his lip slightly.
"The ocean... Well, I don't really know how to describe it." He admitted. "But I could tell you that it's free-flowing and clean--gives you a sense of freedom and relaxation. You don't have to be able to see it to feel much more different than when you smell it."
There was a brief pause before he sighed and lifted his head up.
"I used to come here when I was unsure about my feelings for you."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:32 pm

"Really?" Sarah asked surprised. "I think I can understand why... this place, it makes me feel... calm. Like, all my problems could just disappear."
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Mello pursed his lips in embarrassment. "Y-Yeah... I know, it's lame." He grumbled, lowering his head. "I really had nowhere else to go. Fey was gone, Matt'd probably tease the fuck out of me, and frankly, all I wanted to do was figure it out on my own." He let out a sigh. "But then the quietness made me feel lonely, and I could only really think about you again." He put on a nervous smile. "Sorry, I was a creepy bastard back then, huh?"

At her next statement, he grinned. "You don't have to worry about anything anymore; I'll beat the crap out of those problems." His grin formed into a soft smile. "Besides, we're in this together." He moved his hand around so that it was laced. "I'm your eyes, after all."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:05 pm

"Honestly I never noticed anything... not until that day you prevented me from falling off the roof." Sarah admitted. "To me you were never a... creepy bastard."

"There's one more thing I worry about sometimes." Sarah admitted. "What am I going to do when you are gone? I... I mean, you can't hold my hand every day... you have to work and things like that."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:13 pm

Mello's eyebrows rose and he remained looking a little surprise before letting out a whole-hearted chuckle. "For influencing you with my swear words, though, I really am a jerk." He put on an honest smile. "See why I love you so much? You're understanding and sweet. How did I get so lucky?"

Mello scooted closer to Sarah's side as his lips dropped into a serious expression. "Listen Sarah... The future is still far ahead. Maybe after I start working, I may not be able to hold your hand all the time. But that's only because I'll be focusing on working hard to take care of you. I'll be working hard because, at the end of the day, I'll be returning home to you." He smiled and lifted a hand to place his fingers underneath her chin, tilting her head up slightly. "I worry about the future, too; I always have. But ever since you came into my life, all I focus on is the present. Because, frankly, it's the present that I'm enjoying most." He grinned. "I'm not going anywhere away from you."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:24 pm

Sarah smiled.
"I feel the same..." She said softly.
She carefully placed her hand on his cheek and almost hesitantly kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:27 pm

The blonde smiled. "You don't have to be shy about it anymore." Mello gladly closed the gap in between them, placing a passionate kiss upon the girl's lips.
The crashing of the waves was the only sound interrupted the picture perfect scene.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:37 pm

((too adorable~ x3))

"Maybe I just need some more practice..." She said softly.
Sarah giggled after which she kissed Mello again.
Without thinking, she wrapped her arms around his neck which caused the both of them to lose balance and Sarah ending up on her back in the sand, which was still slightly warm from the sunny day.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:45 pm

((It's giving me all these wonderful feels~~~~~))

Mello smirked and broke away from the kiss briefly. "I'll help you out with that of course."
He placed a hand behind Sarah's hand to make it more comfortable and to prevent any sand from penetrating her beautiful hair, finding himself getting completely lost in the moment as he deepened the kiss, feeling like they'd just disappeared off into a universe of their own.
He stroked the length of her arm and lowered himself when he got more comfortable.
"You're beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:49 pm

One would think she was somewhat used to his compliments by now but still she felt her cheeks heating up lightly.
She lightly touched the side of his face.
"And you are very handsome."
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:13 pm

Mello smirked. Taking this chance where Sarah was completely weak, he hoisted her up in his arms and began walking towards the ocean. He put on a smile. "Sorry, but the ocean's just calling to us. Don't worry; I won't drop you."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:34 am

Sarah gasped and wrapped her arms a bit closer around Mello's neck.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:39 pm

Mello let out a light chuckle. "Relax; I'm supporting you. You don't need to worry." As carefully as he could, he let Sarah down on the feet as he entered the gentle waters of the ocean, not caring about how it soaked his shoes and the edge of his pants. He put a smile on has face and placed his hands upon the sides of her hips. "This is what it feels like."

((I just came back from schoooool. It was supposed to be a full day, but they just told us about it being a half day when we were actually there. xD))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:28 am

The water still felt surprisingly warm to Sarah's feet.
When she felt the water splash against her lower legs she carefully lifted the skirt of her dress up a bit so it wouldn't get wet.
"It feels so much different than when you are standing in a lake." She commented.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:29 pm

Mello smiled and looked off into the distance as he held Sarah close, hoping that the peace of this ocean would remain as it had been in this current state. "Yeah, it is, isn't it? Even if it's more aggressive than a lake, it feels much more...relaxing."

((Ugh, homework's taking up my life. Dx))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:12 pm

"Back home, I always enjoyed walking through the river that streamed through the forest..." Sarah said as she leaned against Mello. "...you had to be careful because sometimes the river would be too deep or to wild... and it was cold since it came all the way from the Carpathians but it was very refreshing to feel the fast water around your ankles."
Sarah smiled, she would always love Romania... despite everything that had happened in the past her heart longed for that country.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Mello smiled at the sense of calamity in Sarah's usual soft voice when she was reminded of home. "Rivers have this rejuvenating kind of feel like you can let go of all your problems. Like they just flow away." He let out a chuckle. "Even if you're unwillingly thrown into one." He recalled a memory of his past when his stubborn self refused to listen to Aika when they'd head out, causing him to fall right into a river.
His eyes grew serious for just a brief moment. "Hey Sarah... Remember what you said before? How you wanted me to come with you on this journey of finding the answers to your questions?" His gaze softened as he lowered his head down to her. "Would you still like me to come with you?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:42 pm

"Honestly..." Sarah started, pausing for a moment. "...I wouldn't go without you. I don't think I could face my family without your support."
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Mello nodded and lowered down to place a small kiss upon her lips, as a way to reassure her of how she'd be protected from anything in his arms, in his presence. "I promise I won't let anything happen to you. We'll set things straight, okay? I promise you." He hugged her closer. God, she was so warm...
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:27 pm

Being held so close Sarah could hear Mello's calm heartbeat and she realized that nowadays that was the best, if not the only, way for her to calm down... to feel at ease.
She wrapped her arms around Mello, softly drawing small circles and other patterns with her fingers. She loved how his body reacted, how his muscles would move, by even such a soft touch.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:32 pm

((OH DEAR, THE ROMANCE. IT'S SO...SO... <3))

Mello's face grew slightly red, as a result of their relatively-recent relationship, but he was certain he'd always get tense and flustered around Sarah for years to come--woah, he was thinking about the years ahead already.
Mello lowered his gaze to the water and parted his lips at the sight of a small crab approached the two of them. Without warning, he hoisted Sarah up in his arms bridal style and immediately escaped the waters. "This is the only problem with oceans; those damn fuckers don't let you enjoy it." He grumbled, excusing himself shortly after for using such harsh words during such a nice moment. He hadn't let Sarah down as he walked the sands further down the shores, perhaps liking the feel of carrying her this way. This was, she'd be protected in his arms.
The blonde smiled. "Anywhere else you wanna go?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date Butterflies   First Date Butterflies - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Date Butterflies
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: Downtown Tokyo :: Everywhere Else-
Jump to: