LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mello's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mello

Mello

Mello's Room Empty
PostSubject: Mello's Room   Mello's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:56 am

Mello lay casually on his bed, arms behind his head as a support as his bangs covered his eyes. There wasn't much to do these days anyway, and because Matt spent most of his time with Rayne, he really didn't have anyone to do anything with. He was still pissed at Fey, and he was bound on ignoring her for as long as possible, and for some reason, he just felt like he'd be too forward if he approached Sarah all the time. He mumbled something incoherent under his breath before taking a bite out of the chocolate bar in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Mello's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Mello's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:03 am

There were two knocks on the door before Paige opened it and stepped inside, closing it behind her. She turned to Mello.

"What's your problem with Fey?"

Paige couldn't stop thinking about how May had asked her to get Mello to speak to her, and so she was about to get to the bottom of everything.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Mello's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Mello's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:09 am

Mello didn't even put the effort in sending her away; he knew she wouldn't listen either way. The male simply closed his eyes and lay his chocolate bar down. "That's none of your business." He simply replied, cracking one eye open to glance towards her direction. "And just what is your problem here? Why the sudden visit, other than what you've asked for?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Mello's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Mello's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:20 am

"It is my business because everyone here needs to get along. It's my business because Fey wants to correct whatever in the hell happened between you two. So, you're going to tell me because neither of us is going anywhere until you do." Paige was dead serious.

Crossing her arms under her chest, the brunette waited and would hold to what she said. She wasn't going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Mello's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Mello's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:26 am

Mello narrowed his gaze on Rayne; she was as persistent as ever. When she was clear upon her words, she really did mean them. The blonde sat up and twisted his body until his legs swung from the corner of his bed. His stubbornness was still evident upon his features. He raised an eyebrow towards the brunette. "The Fey who I called a close friend had left long ago. With no word." He grew slightly angry at the memory. "The girl who returned isn't the one I know." He paused for a while and directly made contact with the brunette. "Don't act like you're not upset. You're convinced even though she's kept silent about her whereabouts that she's the same Fey we knew?" He pressed his lips together. She made everyone worry; made him worry, even made Sarah worry despite their lack of conversations together.. "If she's so eager to patch things up, why can't she just come here without telling and confront me!?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Mello's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Mello's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:45 am

"The Fey who left is the one you know. She's still there. I'm acting like I'm not upset; I'm not upset. Neither am I convinced of anything. I know that she's the same Fey albeit she's hiding a few things,but who isn't?" She spoke.

His last sentence angered her further. "Have you ever tried trying to get someone so goddamn stubborn and hot-headed to listen to an apology? It's not an easy feat. She wants to do this herself, but that's kind of difficult when you avoid her any time that she tries. Why don't you get off your sorry ass and go to her; show her that you actually want to fix things. Then you can ask her about what happened. Don't you dare talk about her coming to you when you haven't even made an effort. At least she asked for help."
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Mello's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Mello's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:55 am

Mello thought he'd be able to counter anything Rayne threw at him, but for once, he was speechless. Completely speechless. The anger in her voice was so clear and direct, but the words she spoke were the ones that mattered most. He simply narrowed his eyes down to the floor and leaned forward, silence filling up the air around the two. He hated to admit it beyond anything, but what she was saying was right. He knew he put no effort in consulting with this matter even when he really wanted to. He knew the Fey beside his room was the one he knew, the one he held very close as a friend, but he was angered by the secrets that surrounded her. He wanted an explanation, but...he hadn't felt the need to confront her personally. With silence, Mello pushed himself up and proceeded to head out the door, stopping by briefly at Rayne's side. He eyed her briefly. "I guess you...really are right for Matt."

And with that, he headed towards the room beside him.

((Most likely continued in my room~ My, Paige-chuu, your words touch me deeply. <3))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Mello's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Mello's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:11 pm

Paige wondered if she should go to play peacekeeper between the two -- mostly for Mello's temper. She wasn't sure if they'd consider it as an invasion of their privacy. When Mello spoke those words she had to blink a few times before registering the fact that he did actually tell her she was good for Matt.

"Thank you for that. Maybe the hostilities between us could lesson, now?"
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Mello's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Mello's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:16 pm

He mumbled incoherant words underneath his breath at the last sentence that left Rayne's lips, but he wasn't going to spit out any more harsh words. When Mello noticed Rayne's expression, he was certain she was probably uncomfortable with the idea of the issue just being resolved by himself and Fey. Still, he asked, "What is it now?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Mello's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Mello's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:21 pm

"I just know that you've got a temper, and we both know that Fey is sensitive. She worries, she's easily hurt. If you lose yourself, even for a second, she's going to take it hard. I'm worried," she replied.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Mello's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Mello's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:28 pm

Mello let out a sigh. Okay, maybe he did have a temper issue, and one mess-up at this stage could be crucial, but... "So what are you suggesting?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Mello's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Mello's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:32 pm

"I don't know. It wouldn't be right of me to be there when you guys are talking, but if something were to happen..."

She sighed, not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

Mello's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Mello's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:36 pm

((MORNING~ c: How about we make things a little easier, huh~? And my rooms occupied ATM. xD))

Fey was on her way to the laundry room, holding a basket of the dirty clothes she'd collected all around, when the sight of Rayne and Mello caught her attention. The girl grew a little surprised; had they patched things up, since they were talking to one another in a calm way?
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Mello's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Mello's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:38 pm

((you can post as Mello if you're in the same area by just switching colours instead of always moving accounts))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

Mello's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Mello's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:42 pm

((Bahaha, good idea~!))

Mello's eyes followed Rayne's gaze, since it had suddenly grown more confident along with the slight smirk upon her face. His breath hitched in his throat, and it wouldn't be appropriate to just look away when she'd already seen the two of them.

Fey gulped and tilted her head towards the two. "H-Hey guys, I'm doing the laundry, so if you have anything else...y'know." Fey's eyes begged Rayne to do something in the awkward silence, even though she knew she had to fix this herself.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Mello's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Mello's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:51 pm

"Laundry can wait, Fey. There's a conversation that needs to be had here."

Paige didn't know if Fey wanted her to stay for the conversation or not.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Mello's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Mello's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:35 pm

Mello crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against the doorframe before averting his gaze. "I have to leave somewhere after this, so let's hurry this up." He wasn't going to lower his guard and give in; it just came with his personality.

Fey simply blinked a few times and placed the little basket by a corner. "G-Give me a moment. I need to get something from my room." She let out a small sigh. "I've been waiting to read it to you." Fey glanced over at Rayne briefly with a look that showed her appreciation for Rayne's care. She smiled a little. "It's okay Rayne; Mello and I need to settle this among ourselves. We'll be alright." With that, she headed to her room to grab the little letter she'd been filling out for months now.

Mello turned his attention towards Rayne and narrowed his gaze. "You'll probably want to know the truth behind her secrets. So, are you going to stick around and witness them, if she tells me? Her room's right beside mine; you'll probably be able to hear everything."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Mello's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Mello's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:51 pm

"As much as eavesdropping goes against my values, it's probably the only way I'm going to know anything," she sighed.

Paige felt like a hypocrite but knew that sometimes certain things had to be done.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Mello's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Mello's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:57 pm

Mello nodded slowly in understanding; she cared for Fey like a close sister would, so it was understandable. "Alright then."

Fey walked over towards the two slowly, hesitance clear in her features as she clutched a folded letter in her hands. Her eyes lifted up towards the blonde and she put on a weary smile. "Thanks for...finally wanting to listen to me." And then she turned towards Rayne with hopeful eyes, mouthing a thank you as she followed the blonde inside his room. She could feel her heart bang against her rib cage in complete fear; she had to do this. He was her friend, and she really did want the old Mello back.

Before Mello closed the door behind him, he glanced over towards Rayne in a way that told her things were going to be settled. He'd make sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Mello's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Mello's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:01 pm

She leaned on the wall outside Mello's room, listening carefully to the conversation that went on. Later on she would deal with the guilt of eavesdropping, but for now she assured herself that it was a necessary thing at the moment.

Chewing her lip, she listened.

((Tupping off to make soup and different things to go with dinner. Talk in a bit.))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

Mello's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Mello's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:18 pm

Things were awkward, there was no point in hiding that. But it was only because the two of them were holding back all these words they were dying to blurt right out of their systems. Mello simply walked over to his bed and sat upon the edge, leaning slightly back while he supported himself with the palms of his hand upon the mattress. Fey simply leaned against the closest wall. She was deep in thought, judging by how her gaze was fixated upon the carpeted floors of his room. His gaze was narrow and evidently annoyed.

Just as Mello's lips parted open, Fey immediately unfolded the paper she held in her hands and cleared her throat. "100 Reasons Why I'm Sorry." The blonde was immediately silenced by her initial statement. Fey lifted her eyes briefly towards him before looking back at the scribbles upon the letter. "I'm sorry for pushing you into the fountain in public three years ago. I'm sorry for throwing my textbook straight at you because of my stress three years ago. I'm sorry for lying about taking one of your chocolate bars 2 and a half years ago. I'm sorry for making fun of your leather attire, about 3 years ago...I think. I'm sorry for--"

"Leaving without a word, two years ago." He smoothly cut in without even glancing over at her. Judging by the silence, he knew he'd taken the true thoughts straight out of her lips. "You know very well that's the only thing you should really be sorry about." He knew his voice was growing slightly harsh, but it was just a reflection of his true feelings. Fey parted her lips briefly, then closed them, and then opened them again. She was clearly struggling with her explanation. Mello tilted his head up towards the ceiling. "I'll accept your apology in the form of an explanation. All of it; I want to hear all of it." Mello knew Rayne was probably anticipating this part. He stood up, showing that he was serious at this point.

Fey's mind was all over the place. What could she do? Tell him, or not? Lie? Be vague? She knew this chance that she'd been was crucial, and Rayne was caring enough to help her out. Hesitant, she tucked the letter back in her pocket and averted her gaze. "Mello... You know I'd tell you if it was really necessary. I mean, I truly am sorry for just leaving like that, but it was... The reason wasn't even that big, just some stuff to sort out with the compant and--"

"Don't give me that crap, Fey!" He couldn't hold back the tone in his voice. "Stop lying through your teeth. If it were really something as simple as that, how come it's so hard to explain it? How come it took you two years to settle it?" He'd caught her right on.

((I'm just gonna switch accounts for variety purposes. xD I'll wait for you after I reply to the next one, 'cause then it'll get serious~))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Mello's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Mello's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:26 pm

Fey was just slightly fazed by the tone in his voice; if this was like back then, she'd be teary eyed and fearful around him, but perhaps the long time of hardships made her grew more confident. Fey crossed her arms over her chest and looked down with her eyebrows stitched together. "It had nothing to do with you, or anyone for that matter, so it isn't necessary to--"

"It had everything to do with us." Mello cut in once again, quite harshly to add. He took a few steps forward until he was close enough to her. "You think we just brushed it off of our shoulders like it was nothing?! Do you know how worried we all were?! Rayne had to bear with your disappearance on top of Ani's, and the rest of us didn't even refuse to leave the house for a long time because we were hopeful that you'd come back! Did you think it was okay for you to just run away and never come back, like you were so darn confident in being independant--?!"

"Do you think I'd have any say or any freedom when they thought I was the murderer?!" Fey couldn't hold it in any longer. It was piling up and pressuring her up, and her mind had finally taken control. Mello's face grew from one of complete anger to one of complete surprise. Fey's eyes were watery and her jaw was clenched. She clutched her head. Damnit... He'd won.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Mello's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Mello's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Paige herself flinched at Mello's tone of voice and it took all of her strength not to bust into the room and smack him silly for yelling at Fey. The older girl just hoped that he wouldn't let his temper get the better of him and take things too far.

She waited for Fey to respond, wondering if she'd actually go into detail about why she had left for so long.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Mello's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Mello's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:42 pm

When the silence had befallen among the two of them, Mello had realized the previous tone he'd been using. But he was just surprised by what Fey had said, and that made him completely speechless. He could see the look in her eyes, which proved she'd given in, so he slightly backed away and shook his head slowly in disbelief. "Murderer...? What are you saying? You were arrested, for murdering...for murdering whom?"

Fey used the back of her hands to wipe away the tears in her eyes before they fell, sliding down the wall until she was sitting upon the carpeted floor. She pressed her lips together, hating herself for having such a weak inner-strength, but there was no escaping this. Taking a deep breath, she settled for a small explanation. "They claimed that I was the last person around my parents, since they were at home before they...y'know." She swallowed a little past the lump in her throat. Her gaze drifted off to the small window in the corner. "I knew they were on to me. I had to leave this place before they'd gotten to me. If this place got exposed to the media, Kira would be so much more closer to getting rid of all of you. I'd hate myself. I had to beg them to keep it private, and surprisingly, they agreed. But for the company." With all the strength she had, she lifted her head up towards Mello with the weakest smile ever. "I knew you were all with me in spirit. It was like hell, Mello. No one listened to me, no one wanted to help me. But I knew it was for the best. Putting you all in danger or enduring the exile; it was obvious what I'd pick.'
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Mello's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Mello's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:49 pm

Brown eyes watered and the elder girl had to clamp a hand over her mouth to keep from emitting a sound. She felt...she didn't know what she felt. It was hard to determine because there were so many emotions surfacing and she couldn't control them.

May felt that she couldn't tell her this? Why?

She understood the younger girl's reasoning, but it didn't change the fact that Paige felt useless because May felt as though she couldn't tell her what was going on. What kind of leader was she if her own partners, her friends, felt that they couldn't tell her when something was wrong?

Against all her better judgement that said she should leave, she continued to listen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mello's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mello's Room   Mello's Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mello's Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next