LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paige's Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Paige's Room Empty
PostSubject: Paige's Room   Paige's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:25 pm

All the brunette could do was stare at the shards of glass in the sink, her scattered reflection mocking her. She still couldn't grasp on to what it was she felt. Had she hit the mirror out of anger? Frustration? Fear? It was impossible for her to tell.

Being careful to avoid the glass that had ended up on the floor, she leaned against the locked bathroom door and slid down into a sitting position. She brought her knees up and rested her elbows on them, holding her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

Paige's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Paige's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Fey knocked softly on the door about three time, though when there was no response from the inside, she silently let herself in. Fey slowly walked inside, basket of clothes in hand. "Onee-san, are you in here? Any laundry that needs to be done?" When she spotted the light in the bathroom, her smile lit up. She softly knocked upon it. "Rayne, are you in there~?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Paige's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Paige's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:36 pm

The girl went rigid upon hearing Fey, she hadn't expected it; so much so, that she stammered in her reply. "Y-yeah, I'm in here Fey."

She mentally slapped herself for not being composed in her answer.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

Paige's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Paige's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:39 pm

The caramel-haired teen instantly grew worried. She could hear the slight discomfort in Rayne's voice. She pressed her ear towards the door and stitched her eyebrows together. "Hey, Rayne-nee-san, are you...are you alright? Do you need me to help?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Paige's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Paige's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:41 pm

Managing to calm her voice, the girl replied once more as she stood, only realizing that she'd kicked a few pieces of the glass on the floor, creating an unmistakable noise. "I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Paige's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Paige's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:44 pm

There was this bad feeling in Fey's gut at the sound of that familiar noise. It was the same kind of noise of when she'd accidentally broken a glass a long time ago. Her face grew completely serious as she placed the basket upon the floor and placed her hands upon the door. "Rayne, please, let me in."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Paige's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Paige's Room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:20 pm

"Fey, I'm fine." She turned on the water, rinsing her bloody right hand before fiddling under the sink to find a roll of bandages. Paige decided to deal with the embedded shards at a later time. Quickly, she wrapped her knuckles and secured it.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Paige's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Paige's Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:01 am

Fey's jaw clenched. Why was Rayne acting like this? Why was she so hesitant to open the door? Fey knew something had gone wrong; the glass shards and the different tone in her voice. She was more concerned of Rayne's health at the moment. Why was she acting like this? She was completely fine earlier. All smiles. And now--

Wait, did that mean...?

Attempting to brush off the possibility, Fey continued to portray a normal exterior. "Hey now, onee-san, you know it isn't nothing. What are sisters for~?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Paige's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Paige's Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:05 am

Quietly, the girl managed to take the mirror off the wall and place it on the floor, snapping the string that had hooked it to the screw in the wall. Once it looked like the object had fallen off the wall, Paige composed herself and opened the door.

"I'm sorry, Fey. I didn't mean to make you worry. The mirror just fell off the wall. It looks like the string broke." She smiled lopsidedly.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Paige's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Paige's Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:10 am

Fey's eyes carefully grazed over the scene before her, narrowing upon the suspicious scene. She could see right through Rayne's words. Fey lowered her head and allowed her bangs to cover her eyes. "Forgive me onee-san, but...I don't believe that." She lifted her gaze once again towards the mirror. "If the mirror had really fallen off, your feet would be the most injured, in that case." She noticed how Rayne's feet were completely normal. Her hand, however...

"The possibility of an injury like that to your hand, to make it a logical explanation, is direct contact."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Paige's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Paige's Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:17 am

She didn't have an answer. Normally Paige would have no issues coming up with a plausible story to match the scene at hand, but this time she'd not thought the entire thing through.

With a sigh, she explained. "I got angry. I went back to my lab and check through the more recent Kira files to see if there might have been any reasons as to why he's laying low for now. I got frustrated when I couldn't find anything. I hit the mirror."

Her brown eyes went sideways before meeting Fey's violet ones. "I'm sorry for worrying you, Fey."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Paige's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Paige's Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:24 am

Fey's eyes grew warm despite the mystery surrounding her behavior, mainly because she still did care deeply for Rayne and could never be angry towards her. Though, it still didn't fit, Rayne's reaction. Injuring herself for lack of news on Kira? It haulted her research too, and she admited that it was frustrating. But Rayne wasn't someone to go as far as punch something that was bound to cause injury. Coffee was her source of relaxation, no matter what the situation. "You don't have to apologize for worrying me, Rayne; it's a natural feeling." She put on a smile. "It makes me upset to see you upset, but that doesn't mean I won't try cheering you up.'

Fey averted her gaze and narrowed her violet hues. "As for Kira, he's unpredictable like always, but he's bound to do something." Taking a chance, she turned towards Rayne again. "I just feel as though he's toying with our minds into thinking the killings have ceased. We just need to remain cautious; we'll find him Rayne. We will." Fey walked over towards the brunette and placed her hands on her shoulders while eyeing the injury with a frown. "Let's get that cut cleaned up first; we need to sanitize it too."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Paige's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Paige's Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:29 am

"Thank you, Fey. As for this," she motioned to her hand. "I can take care of it, it's okay."

Paige grinned at Fey before a thoughtful look came to her face. "Though...would you mind grabbing my that broom in the corner? I can't really move unless I sweep up, otherwise my feet are going to hate me."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Paige's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Paige's Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:15 pm

Fey frowned lightly but understood; Rayne was much better at taking care of herself, in addition to others as well. "Well, if you're really sure..."

Fey nodded and grabbed the broom, already having begun sweeping up the glass shards, making sure that even the smallest ones were out of sight for Rayne's safety. "I've got this covered." When the way towards the medicine cabinet was clear, Fey opened it up and pulled out the necessary materials before handing them to Fey. "You just get better while I clean up and then make you some yummy coffee, alright~? Then when you're all better, you'll be able to play video games with Matt." The caramel-haired girl could only wonder how worried he'd be once he found out about this.

As Fey sweeped and Rayne fixed herself up, Fey hesitantly looked over her shoulder. "Kira's a real jerk, trying to trick us like this, isn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Paige's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Paige's Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:29 pm

Paige unwrapped her hand and grabbed the pair of tweezers, plucking the pieces from her knuckles and dropping them into the garbage can. She winced a little when tugging the pieces, but she made no noise. When it came to disinfecting it with the alcohol, the girl bit down on her lip while dabbing the cotton ball across the cuts.

"Thank you Fey. Kira's frustrating. I know that he's nowhere near being done, and then this second Kira isn't making things any easier."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Paige's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Paige's Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:56 pm

Fey looked back to check up on Rayne as she tended to the injury, feeling her pain as she winced at the stinging effect of the alcohol, while she gathered the glass shards into one place before grabbing a dust pan. The girl's eyes narrowed. "Who does he think he is, tricking us that way..." She mumbled incoherent words under her breath.

((Poor Paigey-chuu had to work today, huh~? D: Don't feel stupid~! You're a hard-worker, and making mistakes is normal~! I can't log on to facebook for some reason. The page won't even load. D8 ))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Paige's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Paige's Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:01 pm

Paige rewrapped her knuckles and cleaned up the first aid items. "He thinks he's king shit."

((I was supposed to be in for 9am. They called me at ten after ten.))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Paige's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Paige's Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:06 pm

Fey nodded in agreement at Rayne's words. "That he is." She cleared up the glass shards and dumped them into the garbage bag she'd taken out of the cabinet, making sure that she would dispose of it today to prevent any more injuries. With a light smile, Fey walked over towards Rayne and began to massage her shoulders. "For now, relax, Rayne-nee-san. Let all your worries out; I'm here to listen.

((-massagesshoulder- There there~ <3))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Paige's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Paige's Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:13 pm

"I'm fine, May, really. I-- ah~" The brunette sunk into the feeling as the younger female dug into her shoulders. Sitting in her chair for long periods of time, and sleeping in it most of the time, had really done a number in creating knots in Paige's shoulders and back; not that she really noticed it.

"I should really-- mm~ I should get Matt to do this sometimes~"

((But I feel so stupid. ;A; I pride myself on being on time or early for things, and I was an hour and a half late. ;n; ))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Paige's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Paige's Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Fey smiled at how easily relaxed the brunette had gotten, putting on a triumphant smile upon her features. "Aw, c'mon nee-san, you know you've been wanting a massage lately. You work way, way too hard." A giggle left her lips as she stuck her tongue out childishly. "Even if Matt does this for you, it'll never be as good as I do it, ne~?"

Fey could feel how tense Rayne's muscles were; the stress wasn't healthy. "You just don't know how good of a leader you really are~"

((Aw, Paigey-chuu -hughug- You aren't stupid~ And it's the truth~! Don't let one mistake ruin your reputation. Think of all the time you have been on time~ ;3))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Paige's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Paige's Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:28 pm

"...feels nice~♥" A contented sigh passed through her peachy lips.

"Mm, you may have a point there. I don't think Matt could do it quite this w--ah~" The happy noises that cut off her sentences were quite foreign to the eighteen year old, but she wasn't complaining.

((I'll get over it eventually.))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Paige's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Paige's Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:20 pm

Fey smiled in appreciation; she was glad she was able to do something to help Rayne relax. To go as far as to punch a mirror really did show that the stress had built up. Fey knew there was probably another reason behind Rayne's frustration, but for now, she'd let it slide. If Rayne wanted to tell her, she was free to do so; Fey didn't have to be so nosy. There was silence between the two of them as Fey continued to deeply massage the tense muscles. Her features began to grow softer and softer; being by Rayne...made her feel safe. Relaxed. Like she could feel innocent again.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Paige's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Paige's Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:40 pm

"Nyah~ Fey, you're so good at that, it's really nice~♥" Her head rested on the counter as the violet-eyed girl continued to work.

((I could only imagine what Matt would think if he tupped by and heard the strange noises. xD It'd be like "SDFKKGHQWGHIJQPGIHJQRP WHAT IS MY GIRLFRIEND DOING? SHE'S MAKING NOISES THAT I'M NOT MAKING HER MAKE. D:" xD))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Paige's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Paige's Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:03 pm

((LOL. OH GOD, PAIGE, THAT MADE MY DAY~! xD))

"Well, I'm glad you're enjoying it. Y'know, it's been a while since we've had quality time like thi--" Her attempt at starting a deep conversation was totally thrown away by the ringing of her cell phone. A vein popped up the side of her forehead; she really didn't feel like answering.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Paige's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Paige's Room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:08 pm

((HOORAY~))

"Mm, you should probably answer that," the girl spoke when she heard Fey's phone go off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paige's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige's Room   Paige's Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paige's Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next