LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Culture Festival~!

Go down 
+3
Sarah Lumina
Minoushje
Fey | May
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mello

Mello

The Culture Festival~! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:15 pm

Mello put on his best smile as the judge proceeded to press the button, and at that moment, Mello dipped her down once again and supported her with his arms, smiling at the way her face turned red as the judge took the picture. Everyone began to cheer even louder, some of the girls fanning themselves with their hands. "Sorry; I couldn't help it." The blonde whispered.

Fey let out a laugh. "Ah, good idea."
When Near had said that, she turned her head towards him with a surprised expression. She was certain that her uncomfortable expression at the stage was evident, but...he'd managed to reveal exactly how she was feeling. She could only smile, blushing and averting her gaze back to the hallway in front of them. "It's alright; I'm just glad someone understands me." Her voice grew low. "It's hard to think of it as just as scene. It's much more than a scene; but...it's my fault for telling myself it's okay. That it'll be no problem, because I never thought about that special someone in the future. It just seems so much more harder nowadays; I don't know why." Fey lowered her head. "I'll feel like I'm letting everyone down, y'know? But..." She trailed off, not sure of how to explain it.

((I was thinking, during the play, Fey fakes the kiss by by letting her hair down the side, facing the stage, convering their faces, and she's actually just kinda lowering herself, but not placing her lips on Lance.))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:23 pm

"Show off..." Sarah whispered softly, though she meant it in a good way, after which she kissed him on the cheek.
She just hadn't realized the judge was very quick with the camera so when she kissed Mello a second photo followed.

"You are not letting everyone down... you have no idea how proud everyone is of you." Near said softly. "So keep your head up and smile... can you do that for me?"
He carefully placed his hand under her chin, pushing her head up a little bit.
At that moment a werewolf came running by who accidentally knocked against Near's back he called a sorry towards Near but Near did not hear it. All he noticed now that he was very close to Fey and it would be very easy to close the distance and just kiss her.
Again he was surprised with that thought... what was going on with him today?

((couldn't resist ^.^))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:34 pm

Mello let out a light chuckle. "Hey, we've gotta express our flawless victory, after all." He grinned, nodding over to the judge in thanks, wondering why she was beet red. "It's nice, isn't it? We're slowly getting pictures of our memories together; it's...nice." He squeezed her hand affectionately. "How about we get something to regain all the energy we lost?"
Mello walked over to L and Aika. "How about you two? Wanna grab something to drink or--?"
But Mello's words were cut off when the announcement for the play sounded. He sighed. "I guess the vending machine'll be our savior."

Fey couldn't help but smile and nod. "I'll do anything for you...since you're hopeful for me--"
When Near had suddenly been pushed closer to her, she could feel herself freeze immediately. What...what was this? Her eyes were slightly wide as she looked into Near's eyes; he seemed surprised too. But there was something in his gaze... She couldn't put her finger on it. But she was certain that her eyes were a duplicate of his at that moment. He was so close to her, closer than he ever was, and she felt all these feelings. Shyness, satisfaction, happiness, safeness...a-affection?!
Everything seemed to go deaf to her in the environment. She was lost for words at that moment.

((FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-------))
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:45 am

Near didn't even notice he was actually closing the distance between them but just as he was planning to give in to this overpowering feeling inside of him and kiss Fey the announcement could be heard.
He blinked a few times and took a step back.
"I... I uhhh... I guess, you should go before you're too late."
Talk about bad timing... why did fate have to be so cruel?

When it was announced that the play would start soon Matt took Paige's hand and walked towards the auditorium.
He was still munching on a piece of cake when he met up with the others in the hallway.

Aika blinked a few times at seeing the two of them.
"Uhh... what's with the outfits?"
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 am

"Hah. Well if you ask me, that's pretty normal for them." He short a cunning look towards the couple with a childish grin. Mello knew Aika would be glaring, so he refrained from continuing any further. "Maybe we should save the questions for later. We won't be able to get a fucking seat if we don't get going now." Mello immediately shut his mouth when he realized that there were younger children here.

Fey's head automatically began to inch forward too, her eyes slowly closing on instinct. But she was pulled out of her little trance the same time Near had been, feeling her knees go weak all of a sudden as she stared down with parted lips, a little surprised. If that announcement hadn't sounded...would they have...?
But...but why?
Mustering up a smile, Fey could only nod since her pounding heartbeat prevented her from exchanging many words. "I-I'll...see you there then." She quickly scurried off, hands placing themselves upon her chest as she replayed the moment back in her head. It was never that exhilarating, nor that difficult, when she'd keep a distance like that with Lance.
And she'd never...feel this disappointment when she backed away from Lance. Her face was still flushed, but she was smiling nonetheless as she reached the doors that led backstage.
It all started making sense right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:09 pm

"We have to save a place for Near too." Aika said as they were taking their seats.

"I'm here." Near said as he walked towards the group of people.
His heart was still beating irregularly.
It felt almost surreal... had he really almost kissed Fey?

Sarah leaned closer towards Mello.
"Why is he so... so flustered?" She questioned in a hushed voice.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:16 pm

The girl from the costume group lifted an eyebrow at the sight of reds upon Fey's face as she applied make-up on her face. "Fey-san, you should really go easy on the blush."
Fey snapped out of her thoughts and brought a hand to her face. "O-Oh, I'm not wearing any make-up." She mumbled, clearing her throat. "Maybe I'm just really...nervous?" She admitted sheepishly, clearly lying through her teeth, but it managed to convince the girl. Fey brought a hand to her lips.
How would it feel like if his lips actually--
The girl nearly stumbled on the stairs she used to get near the main stage. What was she...thinking?!

Mello lifted an eyebrow and turned his head to witness Sarah's claim. He was a bit surprised; the white-haired male had never shown a face like that before. There was a different kind of look in his eyes. Mello reached over to Sarah and waved a hand in front of Near. "Oy, are you there? What are you fantasizing about?" The blonde joked.

((God, my heart is literally beating like a hummingbirds. You're so good at this, Mino-chan~! D8))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:12 pm

"No-nothing really..." Near said as he looked away.

Matt looked at Mello grinning.
"He almost has the same look on his face like you do, Mello, whenever you look at Sarah. Hmm... I wonder..."

Near was glad when the curtain of the stage opened up and the lights were dimmed. Maybe now they would shut up.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:25 pm

Mello's grin was a duplicate of Matt's as he lifted an eyebrow and hummed. "Now that you think about it..." But the dimming of the lights cut him off, causing the male to grumble and return to his spot. He took a hold of Sarah's hand. "You'll be able to visualize it all in your head, right? The story's pretty unique; I thought it'd be something you'd enjoy."

The narrator started off the show with a brief introduction, going on about a certain powerful village that had been destroyed, and that one warrior still lurked around. A while later, Lance had made his appearance on the stage, which currently took place during a little fight he'd ended up in between larger males. Lance briefly scanned the crowd for the sight of white-hair before returning his attention to the front. He'd show him...

The three larger actors dramatically let out piercing cries and fell to the ground, revealing a serious-faced Air who lowered her hand from the position it was in. Fey gulped at the eyes on her; she felt more anxious than usual. Air narrowed her gaze on Lance. "Picking a fight that carelessly gets you killed, you moron." She spat; her character was the total opposite of who she really was.

Lance acted all surprised as Air began to walk away, reaching out to grab her wrist and pull her close to him, lifting her hand to s tare at the symbol that was painted. "You're from...that village." He then took her hand in both of his. "Please, help me out! If you and I team up, we can defeat--"

"I travel alone." Air retorted, taking her hand back and walking away from the scene. When she got off stage, she rubbed her wrist. That was tight, even for acting.

((Obviously, I won't be writing down the ENTIRE play. xD I'll just do a couple of scenes and such~ xD))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:28 pm

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatt," the brunette whined. "You're eating all the cake. I didn't have any yet." she pulled a face at the prospect of not even getting to taste the yummy cake since Matt hogged it all.

When the play started, Paige went quiet, not wanting to disturb anything.

L held Aika's hand as the play started.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:30 pm

"Oops..." Matt said grinning as he handed the rest of the cake to Paige. "There's still plenty left."

Sarah nodded her head.
"That shouldn't be a problem." She whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:41 pm

After a few more scenes, Fey peeked her head lightly from the edge of the curtains to scan the crowd. She couldn't help but giggle at the sight of her family; just the sight of them there was reassuring. They made all of her problems disappear, and she felt so much more eager to continue on with her lines. Her eyes remained a bit longer upon Near, who seemed to be lost in thought from time to time. She nearly screamed when a pat on her back was felt. She lifted her eyebrows at Lance. "Geez, don't scare me."

The dark-haired male grinned. "Oy, oy, we're doing well so far. The next part's finally here; it's the most intense, so don't mess up." He stuck his tongue out at her, causing her to pout. Damn stomach butterflies.

The play, as it proceeded, showed the gradual change in the relationship between Air and Aiden. How she'd grown from a stubborn and foul-mouthed individual to a slightly caring girl towards Aiden. The final scene approached fast, and it didn't seem any more fun anymore. Currently, Aiden and Air were battling against the many minions together, perfectly depicting the moves that they'd spent hours and weeks rehearsing. When Aiden struck down the main bad guy, he turned to Air and began to dramatically run towards her just as she did. Air's eyes widened as she quickened her pace. "Aiden, watch out!" The bad guy had used the last of his breath to throw an arrow that piercing right into Aiden's heart, causing him to collapse forward onto Air, who held him close. Air blinked her eyes quickly, letting out fake tears as she held his body close. "No... No...! I'm going to save you. Just hang on Aiden, please!"

Aiden shook his head. "This is...the end, Air." He reached a hand up to stroke her cheek, causing the muscle in her cheek to twitch. Damnit; she felt... uncomfortable. "My life...only really started when I met you. To have it end like this, to have saved you, to die in your arms... I want nothing more."

Mello held Sarah's hand even tighter and found himself leaning forward, more than interested in the play than he thought. He looked just like a child at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:46 pm

Near was holding the arms of his chair so tightly that his knuckles were turning white.
He just knew that he wasn't going to like the following scene.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:12 pm

Paige leaned against Matt, watching as the play slowly reached its conclusion. From her peripherals she could see that Near was very tense about the upcoming scene and it made a sketch of a smile appear on her face. She knew that look.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:25 pm

Fey's heart was pounding like crazy. She was going to forget her lines, she was going to mess up, she was going to ruin everything right then and there--
She took a deep breath; this was for the sake of the play. It would mean nothing... She just needed to calm down. But she knew why everything had become all hesitant when she was around Near, how she found it hard to tell him about the kiss scene. Their moment before was something her heart opened up to, regardless of how hard it was to inch forward. With another deep breath, Air put on a depressed expression as Lance's hand slid down from her cheek. Her next lines reminded her back to her moment with Near at the garden back home.

"Here, I hold your body close, hoping that the warmth of my love will warm up your cold core. I'm scared, Aiden, I'm lonely, I'm hurt... The love that had sprouted in my core for you has made me weak and defenseless. Why have you made me this way, weak in the knees in your presence? Why is it that my eyes would always avert yours? Why was it that my lips would freeze when I would hear your voice? To have changed a warrior this way... Perhaps I owe you. I owe you for making me feel important, making me feel beautiful, an for allowing me...to love you. I will stay here by your side, repaying your debt by protecting you from the evil. Whether it is a thousand arrows piercing my body, or a stampede of elephants crushing my bones, I will be the big barrier that protects you from the evil of the world. I will...forever love you."

Lance was inwardly smirking as Fey began to lower herself down.He felt victorious as she inched closer and closer to him, preparing his lips for hers to finally steal her first kiss--what?

Fey had stopped just shy of his lips, still very close to him, but she did not bend down any further. Her hair ha fallen over her shoulder and obscured the view of their faces from the crowd. Lance lightly shook his head. "Fey...what..."

"I couldn't do it after all, Lance." She whispered, closing her eyes contently. "I thought that this would not be of any significance to me but... It seems like I've found that special someone I hope to share it with after all."

With the closing statement from the narrator, the curtains began to close.

Mello averted his gaze and lightly sniffed, catching the sight of Matt's grin. "I am not fucking crying."
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:28 am

"Sure..." Matt said grinning.

Near averted his gaze. He had hoped that she wouldn't kiss Lance after all... then again, he had been a coward and never asked her not to kiss Lance. Of course from his point of view he could not know it was fake.
As the audience stood up to applaud for the actors Near remained seated.

Aika noticed this and frowned worriedly.
When she noticed the expression in his eyes she placed her hand on his arm.
"I know you're upset but don't ruin this moment for Fey..."
She pulled on his arm to force him to stand up too.

Near took a deep breath and forced himself to clap with the rest of the audience.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:16 pm

"Shut the fu--"
"Onii-tan~" The voice of a child whined, causing the blonde to turn his head to the child behind him with slight surprise at how intensely he glared at him with those big eyes. The child brought a finger abruptly to his own lips, causing Mello to gulp slightly.
"S-Sorry, kid." Had he really become that sensitive?!
Once the play finished, Mello helped Sarah up as he applauded, holding back the manly tears in his eyes. "I-It's kinda sad, huh? Losing someone you love..." He trailed off, mumbling incoherently under his breath. He would make sure that kind of situation didn't happen between them; he'd sacrifice his life to save hers, however. He led Sarah out of the auditorium along with the others.

Fey found it hard to hold back a smile. She was just so glad she'd mustered up the confidence to restrain herself from doing that; it made her feel all warm inside, realizing her true feelings. She placed a hand on her chest while she held a bouquet of flowers given by the teacher in the other, only managing to nod in appreciation at the compliments she received. She was just intent on meeting up with the rest of them...especially Near. Spotting the little crowd, she grew flustered and quickened her pace, grinning at the crowd and tilting her head. "It's all thanks to you guys."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:17 pm

Paige practically tackled Fey in a hug. "You were so awesome! GAH, it was just so amazing and you were just perfect and I just want to squish you and bask in all of your talent~!"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:22 am

Sarah just lightly nodded her head in answer to Mello's question.

As soon as Paige had let Fey go Matt wrapped an arm around Fey's shoulder and ruffled through her hair.
"You rocked, kiddo!!" He said grinning.

Aika was the next person to warmly embrace Fey.
"You were amazing, Fey-chan. It brought tears to my eyes."

Near kept some distance, even though he managed to smile there was a somewhat sad expression in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:36 pm

Fey was blushing at the several sweet embraces she'd received, lightly whining as Matt ruffled her hair as she quickly brushed it into place before easing into Aika's arms. The girl hugged her closer shortly before letting go and tilting her head. "It's because you all had faith in me. Seriously, what would I do without you guys?" Seeing them out there, supporting her and cheering her on... They truly were family. And she loved them more than she already did.

Mello pulled Fey in his arm and similarly congratulated her in Matt's way, lightly ruffling her hair again and grinning as she pouted, before raising an eyebrow and putting on a light smile. "Nice job, Fey. You really are good at this acting stuff." He grinned evilly. "But that little moment at the end... Was that really an act?" He knew more about feelings than her to realize certain looks in one's eyes. He was the same when he was deeply infatuated with Sarah.

Fey blushed and scratched the back of her head. "Whatever you're thinking is a misunderstanding." She vaguely commented, eyes growing warm as they drifted off to Near. She wasn't going to tell them that the blush on her face was a result of a certain someone, who wasn't part of the play at all.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:23 pm

Aika smiled when she noticed the look Fey was giving Near.
However it seemed that Near had not noticed, as Aika looked at him she noticed that his expression became even more... depressed almost.

Whatever you're thinking is a misunderstanding
Those words echoed through his mind.
Everyone probably thought it was a great act... so if all of that was a misunderstanding... did that mean that the kiss she shared with Lance was real? Then, what was that moment they had shared, or at least he had thought both of them had felt the same, just before the play?
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:20 pm

I like Near.

She wanted to say it so badly; that moment they shared earlier was a way for her to finally realize what all those butterflies were, why she'd grown flustered around him so easily. She eyed him warmly, mustering up the courage to finally take a step towards him, but a few girls had stopped her as they striked up a conversation.

Lance, who'd walked through the doors behind the group, disappointment clear in his gaze as he eyed the back of Near's white head. His gaze was hard, but he wasn't sure of what to say. Did Fey...stop herself from kissing him because of....?

Mello lifted an eyebrow and walked over to the white-haired male, keeping his voice as loud as it always was, "What? You're too lost for words to congratulate her or something?" The male grumbled, leaning in and lowering his face. "She clearly wants you to say something." He grinned and lightly nudged him.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:40 pm

The look that Near gave Mello said more than a thousand words.
"And what do you want me to say?" Near asked in a soft voice. "Great play, especially the last scene was very realistic? Or should I just say, have a nice life with Lance?"
Yes, for the first time in his life Near really was jealous... and it left him broken.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:49 pm

Fey had begun approaching the two when she caught onto the last line that left Near's lips, causing her to freeze in her spot and just grow completely surprised. Her heart began to cringe slightly at that look on his face. Was that...sadness? Jealousy? Hurt? A frown tugged upon her lips as she lowered her head and proceeded to walk around Near, but Lance's hand upon her shoulder stopped her.

Lance didn't know what was going on in his mind. Perhaps seeing Near that way.... As much as he admired Fey, he wanted to see their happiness. And so he wanted to put his test into plan. This was for the good of both of them; his intentions were good.

Fey lifted her eyebrows. "Lance?"

"Shh... Just kiss me." And with that, he began lowering himself, causing Fey's eyes to widen as she tried to back away.

Mello did a slight double-back at Near's words, lifting his eyebrows and shaking his head lightly in disbelief. Was Near really that oblivious? Even Mello had caught onto the slight vibe between the two of them; he'd known Fey long enough to witness the different look in her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:01 pm

When Near saw Lance kissing Fey something inside of him snapped.
He pulled Lance away and for once he did not think before he acted, instead he just punched Lance.
"You are not good enough for her." Near said through clenched teeth, his body shaking with anger.

As soon as Near had punched Lance Matt's eyes widened.
Immediately he grabbed Near by his arm to stop him from going any further.
"Calm down, man." Matt said.

Near looked at Matt and immediately he realized what he had just done.
He looked down at Lance, lost for words.
"S-sorry..." He muttered before walking away.

Normally he wasn't one to flee but currently all he wanted was to get away.
What had he done?
If there had been a chance to still win May over... that chance was now lost forever.
stupid... stupid... stupid... He scolded himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Culture Festival~!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: Downtown Tokyo :: Everywhere Else-
Jump to: