LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Culture Festival~!

Go down 
+3
Sarah Lumina
Minoushje
Fey | May
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

The Culture Festival~! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:09 pm

Fey's eyes widened when Lance had been pulled away from her just as his lips were about to touch hers, gasping lightly at Near's sudden anger, causing the dark-haired male to back-away as she lifted her hands to her mouth and slowly lifted her gaze from Lance towards Near ever so slowly. Her heart beat was racing as his words echoed in her mind. What he had said...even with that anger, and that melancholy, it made her feel different all of a sudden.

Mello, the badass he was, even got a little frightened by Near's nature. He found himself reaching out to grab Sarah's hand; he'd never seen him so serious before.

Lance lightly coughed and shook his head to clear his vision, face completely unphased by the punch he'd received. As Near walked away, a smile made its way to his lips. "You win in the end, Near..." He whispered. But he was glad; he approved of Near. Especially with the way Fey had bolted away after him.

Near had disappeared off quickly, but Fey had managed to realize he'd headed up to the third floor--which was completely empty and slightly dim. Her eyes searched for Near, hearing her own footsteps among the silence. "Nate...?" she whimpered ever so slightly to herself, clearly worried for the white-haired male. Had she made him that angry?
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:19 pm

Aika blinked a few times.
"That was... confusing." She said, unable to think of another word.
She looked at Lance.
"You are bleeding!!" She knelt down in front of him to see if it wasn't too serious.
She shook her head as she took a clean handkerchief from her bag and softly placed it against the corner of Lance's mouth. "Why are you smiling?"

Near was sitting on the floor, halfway of the hallway. His knees pulled to his chest and his head resting in his hands, covering his face.
What had he done? He had lost her before he even got her.
"I'm so sorry May." He whispered softly, unaware that she was already on the third floor.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:25 pm

Lance lifted his eyebrows in surprise at Aika's action; when Fey told him her family really was beyond loving, she wasn't kidding. The male averted his gaze, but his smile didn't falter. "Because she'll find happiness like the rest of you have." He mumbled, his gaze lowering. "I thought I'd be able to convince her someway, save her from her past, but it seems...she'd already been pulled out of the darkness by someone else."

Fey came to a complete stop, eyes growing soft as her eyebrows tugged in upon the state he was in. She remained silent for a brief moment, lowering her gaze and holding her hands in front of her as she lightly closed her eyes and put on a smile. "And just why is my hero apologizing for an action that saved me?"
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:32 pm

Near quickly raised his head.
"M-May??"
He quickly got on his feet.
"Why... why are you... you are not..."
He stared at her in a moment of silence. Every question he wanted to ask her remained stuck in his throat.
He shook his head.
"I am no hero... I'm an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:37 pm

May began walking towards him and stopped just a few steps from where he stood, lightly sighing and shaking her head. "You're an idiot for not realizing how much of a hero you are." She countered. The air was tense around them as she averted her gaze and parted her lips, aware of how her throat suddenly became all hot. All the things she wanted to say would be hard to get out, but she couldn't delay it any longer.
"I didn't do it." She softly stated, keeping her voice low as she lowered her gaze. "I never did it; it was thanks to my hair for growing so long over the years to help me out in both ways. I knew it was because my body refused to let me waste something so significant in my life. My mind, my heart, they were the ones that made me realize that...there really is someone I find special. Very special."
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:19 am

She didn't kiss him.
That made him relieved... and very happy.
"And who is this very special person?" He questioned.
Even though his heart told him to just kiss her already he felt the need to ask that question first. Lately he had drawn enough wrong conclusions and he wasn't planning on allowing that to happen again.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:06 am

Fey smiled and took a step closer, fiddling with her fingers in front of her and shyly lowering her head. "This very special person... He's wonderful. He makes me feel happy with the very sound of his voice. He's extremely helpful, super sweet. He makes my heart flutter and my mind go all over the place. Sometimes I feel like I'm bothering him, even with that honest and wonderful smile of his." Her smile became warm. "He's given me a purpose in life, to be so much more... I've always been scared to admit these feelings to him. Perhaps because... I felt like I was hurting someone. My mind was in denial this entire time. But today, I finally realized these lingering feelings in my heart. And whether or not he accepts these feeling..."
She lifted her head and looked directly at him, cheeks tinted with a light pink. "I'm glad...he's listening to them right now."
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:32 am

Just moments before it had felt like an ice-cold hand was squeezing his heart, taking his breath away. Now that feeling had completely disappeared and a warm feeling spread through his chest as he heard those words.
"I was hoping you would say something like that." Near whispered softly.
And with that he just closed the distance and (finally) kissed her.

((this is really one of those movies scenes where you are watching and just scream at the tv: DAMN IT!! JUST KISS HER ALREADY!!! and when they finally do you're like... IT'S ABOUT TIME!! xDDD))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:37 am

((OH GOD, YES~! THAT'S SO TRUE. ALL THIS TENSION AFTER SO LONG, HNGGGGGGGGGGH~--))

Fey's breath lightly hitched in her throat as he closed the gap in between them, mainly because she was scared she wouldn't know what to do. But his lips were so soft upon hers, and this feeling was beyond wonderful, like her heart opened up doors of infinite happiness. She blended into the kiss so naturally; it was so sweet. She could feel the love between them, the mere action speaking so much more words than mere words could.
A first kiss really was special.
And she'd shared it with the person she always wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:51 am

Suddenly a wolf-call could be heard behind them.
"YEAH!! GO NEAR!!" Matt said grinning, pumping a fist in the air.
He had dragged Mello away from the group (which had been very difficult because it meant he had to seperate him from Sarah for a moment) to search for Near, and basically make sure he wouldn't do something stupid again. Apparently that wasn't necesarry... though that didn't mean he couldn't make the new lovebirds feel totally awkward.

((simply couldn't resist xD))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:55 am

((LOOOOOOOOOL. OH GOD, THIS IS PERFECT.))

Fey immediately exploded in a heap of colors and turned her head around at that familiar voice, lips opening and closing like a guppy in complete surprise as she stepped closer towards Near and put a hand to her chest, shyly smiling at him as the two approached.

Mello was grinning more than ever, finally having stopped whining about being separated from his beloved. "You know, you two could have just asked for some time alone instead of going through all that." He placed his hands on his hips. "'Bout time you two made a move."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:58 am

Leaning against a nearby wall and tapping her foot was a certain brunette that disapproved of the two boys interrupting Fey and Near's moment. Clearing her throat to catch the attention of Mello and Matt, she gave them a look that said they should really just silently walk away from the entire situation very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Matt turned towards Paige.
"Shiiiitt."
He knew that look.
"Not the X-Box.... pleeeaaaasse." He pleaded as he walked back to Paige like an obedient little puppy

Aika, who had arrived shortly after Paige, walked towards Mello when she noticed he clearly wasn't impressed by Paige.
She smiled sweetly at Near and Fey after which she grabbed Mello by his ear and started dragging him away.

Near sweatdropped at the scene.
They were one disturbed family.
He placed a hand on Fey's shoulder and smiled at her.
"In a way, Mello's right... which is unusual but it really was about time." He said. "Of course I can only speak for myself but I've known for a while that I wanted to be more than just friends... I just didn't know how to say it."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:15 pm

"Convince me otherwise and you may just save it, for now it's an entirely unpleasant fate for your precious console," she replied.

Paige wasn't a mean person, but she just knew that if it were she and Matt, she certainly wouldn't appreciate the interruption at all.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:20 pm

"Owowowowowowow---!" It wasn't very pleasing being dragged by the flesh of your air, especially with someone who had this kind of strength. "I'm gonna tell Sarah on you." He grumbled, feeling more like a kid at that moment, pouting and glaring as he was pulled away. He only wondered how L would survive this, but then again, L wasn't a jerk like Mello was.

Fey nervously smiled as they all left, causing the quietness to return again.
She turned to look at Near again with a small smile and raised eyebrows. "R-Really...? You mean, all this time, you wanted to, too?" She grabbed both his hands and held them, lifting her shoulders and tilting her head, smiling sweetly. "I wasn't sure how to tell you either. I knew...I knew I wanted to be more than friends. But something in my mind would always stop me. This kiss, however... It said everything." She lowered her eyes. "Perhaps because I didn't want you to get hurt in any way, let alone be in danger to my problems." She lifted her eyes again. "I really love you, Nate. I really do."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:55 pm

"Now boys... do you think you can behave properly from now on? Or will you remain acting like immature kids?" Aika asked very calmly (which was actually much more scarier than when she would have just scolded them).

Sarah blinked in confusion a few times.
"What happened?" She asked Paige, who stood closest by.
She and L had remained on the second floor so she had no idea what had happened just moments before.

A warm look was visible in Near's eyes. It was a rare thing and something only one other person had seen before. ((that's Ani by the way >.>))
"It seems you kept your promise... you really were able to fix my broken heart... piece by piece." Near said.
He softly kissed her again.
"I love you too, May."
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:04 pm

((-headdesk- Aw crap, now I feel like a jerk. ;n; Poor Ani...))

Fey felt her heart race again at Near's lips upon hers, placing her hands lightly upon his chest as she steadied herself from fainting from the warmth that encased her body with that look in his eyes. That smile on her lips didn't falter one bit; she laced her hand with Near's and began to walk slowly. "This is how the play should have really ended..." she mumbled, lightly giggling. "We better head back to them, huh?" She felt strangely shy, flustered, but more than happy. Was this how a relationship felt, like she was flying in the clouds?
Ah, this was nice...

Lance, who'd been leaning against a wall at the staircases, lifted his head at the two. He smiled as they eyed him and lightly clapped his hand. "I'm...glad." And with that, he began to head upstairs, pausing to place a hand on Near's shoulder and nodded.

Mello was literally clinging onto Sarah, eyes narrowed upon Aika. "K-Kay, sorry, sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:28 am

((don't worry about it... I'm sure Ani understands ^.^))

Near answered with a nod towards Lance.
"I owe you an apology." He said. "Sorry for punching you... I acted like an idiot."

Sarah giggled softly.
It was funny to see there was actually someone who could scare Mello.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:48 pm

Lance only grinned and shook his head. "Nah, it's all okay; no need to apologize. Love makes one do crazy things after all." He closed his eyes and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Besides, I deserved it; kinda knocked me into my senses. I already knew she loved you the most, and I was still trying to go after her." He cleared his throat. "You...you better take good care of her. Or else, I...um, I'll punch you the same way."

Mello pouted and sighed, shaking his head. "Geez, every time I try to help, I get yelled at. Every time I try to be nice, I get yelled at. Even when I'm fucking silent, I get yelled at." He lifted his eyebrows towards Sarah. "That's why I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:49 pm

((oopsie... Forgot about this topic ^.^"))

Near smiled.
"Well I can't really blame you... It's hard to resist Fey's charms. I sincerely hope you'll nrver have to fulfill that promise."

Sarah kissed Mello on his cheek.
"H-honestly... T-this time you kinda deserved getting yelled at. I-it was a bit mean to make fun of Near and Fey." Sarah said once Paige had explained what had happened on the third floor.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:10 pm

((Haha, it's okay~))

Fey blushed and held his hand a little tighter as she flashed Lance a smile, showing her sign of gratitude for his understanding. Lance grinned and shook his head, lazily waving his hand in farewell. With that, the two began to walk down the stairs. "You're way too good with words, Nate." She smiled and placed her head upon his shoulder.

Mello's jaw dropped. "I-I'm sorry, really! But... well, that red-headed jerk made me!" He pointed childishly. "It was funny as hell though." He grinned. At least he'd get his fair share of revenge now.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:50 pm

"Hey don't blame me... It's not my fault you were so easily convinced once you knew what I was going to do." Matt grumbled.
He was feeling a bit down for all his usual promises and excuses didn't seem to work this time, which meant he wasn't getting his X-Box back anytime soon.

"I suppose having lived many years in England might have affected my choice of words more than I realized." Near said.
When they joined the rest of the group Matt grinned like the idiot he can be.
"I see our little lovebirds finally decided to join us..."
Near raised an eyebrow..
"Hey Matt I never realized you were planning to quit gaming completely." Near said, smirking when Matt immediately closed his mouth. That was just too easy.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:30 am

"Matt, I suggest you apply cool water to that burn." Paige grinned, Near's response to Matt having been well placed.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:00 am

Fey grew flustered. "H-hey..." She couldn't help but smile at how easily Mello would get satisfied when the smallest of remarks was sent towards Matt. She giggled towards Near. "You really are good with words." And she'd get to hear them more than often now.

Mello grinned at Matt. In your face, you jerk. He turned towards everyone. "So, I guess this festival's over. Everyone's leaving. Wanna get some food?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:23 pm

"I VOTE HAMBURGERS!!" Matt said grinning.

Aika rolled her eyes.
"If you want to go where I think you want to go than the answer is no."

"Why not?" Matt questioned.

"Because there are no vegetarian menu's in that restaurant."

"Huh? So...?" Matt stayed silent for a moment. "Ooohh... right... sorry Sarah, I keep forgetting."

"T-that's okay, Matt." Sarah said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Culture Festival~!   The Culture Festival~! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Culture Festival~!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: Downtown Tokyo :: Everywhere Else-
Jump to: