LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surprise Birthday Party~

Go down 
+3
Sarah Lumina
Minoushje
Fey | May
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:43 pm

((Gosh I'm terrible for logging in. ;A;))

L nodded and spun the bottle easily, looking to see where it would land.

The brunette was calmer now, luck on her side because she'd avoided the bottle landing on her so far. She could only imagine how red her face would go at a question depending who it was that came up with it. Though, she figured a question from L wouldn't be that bad if her luck ran out here and now.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:57 pm

The bottle had landed on Matt this time, causing the corners of Mello's lips to curl up mischievously.

"Truth or dare, Matt?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Matt grinned.
"Dare... Unlike others I'm not a coward."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:07 pm

A certain girlie grinned widely and waited to see what dare they'd come up with for Matt.

L smiled. "You have to abandon all of your electronics for the remainder of the night."

Paige laughed at the look of utter horror that crossed Matt's face.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:35 pm

Matt eyes widened and his jaw dropped.
"Fuck... didn't see that one coming."
He suddenly grinned mischievously.
"I guess I can entertain myself with something else."
He leaned forward to spin the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:37 pm

When the girl heard Matt's comment and watch the bottle spin, she suddenly had the feeling that her luck was about to run out. Lo-and-behold a few seconds later she found herself to be right; the bottle stopped on her. 'Shitshitshitshitshitshitshit damnit I can get out of this, I can get out of this HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS?!'

"SO, who's thirsty? I'm thirsty. I'll go get us some drinks!" She grinned widely and stood up, hoping that this last ditch effort would work.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:00 am

"Oh no you don't..." Matt said smirking, grabbing her by her wrist and pulling her back down. "We can get something to drink after you picked... so, truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:34 pm

'FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--' She'd been so damn close.

The girl sighed, knowing that it didn't matter what she picked because she'd be screwed either way. "Dare I guess."

She figured it was safer to have to do something embarrassing as opposed to saying something that she'd never live down.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Mello grinned.

Fey put on a cunning smile and rubbed her cheek. "You know, I'm suddenly reminded that Gangnam Style is on the CD in that music player." Hint hint.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:03 am

"Oh.... I'm liking that idea." Matt said grinning. "If there is something embarrassing it's the Gangnam Style dance...."
He turned to look at Mello.
"Dude, you still got that chicken outfit somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:12 pm

"Really? A chicken outfit? The point of the song is dress classy, dance cheesy." For her the dance wasn't embarrassing, but she wouldn't outright say that. As well, she really didn't want to wear a chicken outfit that belonged to Mello of all people.

She grinned when she remembered something. "Matt, do remember that I still have your Xbox tucked safely away somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:32 am

((Lazy >.>))

Maybe the point is to dance classy and cheesy... but come one, letting someone dance cheesy while looking ridiculous is way more fun for the viewers, right?
Matt pointed at Paige, wanting to make a smart comeback.
But his mouth was just left open as he could not think of a clever thing to say.
"No fair...." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:39 pm

"What's this fairness you speak of~? I was simply reminding you of something." She grinned and stuck out her tongue at him.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:44 pm

Matt looked at the others.
By himself he was never going to get Paige to do any kind of dare that was embarrassing in whatever kind of way. She was keeping his poor Xbox hostage ever since that school festival thingy and he started to, like, REALLY miss the gaming.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:42 pm

"So, you wanted me to dance to Gangnam Style, right?" The brunette grinned. She may get out of this with a shred of dignity.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:46 pm

[I are lazy person. xD]

L shook his head. "A dare is a dare, you know. You did choose it. Besides, I doubt Matt would mind having to forcibly get you into that chicken outfit."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:16 pm

((that's nothing new xD ...besides we all have that problem))

Matt grinned.
"I bet you'd be a very cute chicken." He said grinning. "♪ Tock-Tock-Tock-Tock-Tock... Gangnam Chicken Style ♪"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:38 pm

"I'm not getting out of this with any dignity, am I?"

"Most likely not."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:39 pm

"Isn't that the whole idea of Truth or Dare?" Aika asked smiling as she looked at Paige. "It doesn't matter if you pick truth or dare, the other players always make sure it's something humiliating."

"Hey Mello... where did you leave that chicken-suit?" Matt asked while looking at his friend.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprise Birthday Party~
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5