LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surprise Birthday Party~

Go down 
+3
Sarah Lumina
Minoushje
Fey | May
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:45 pm

"Oh no... don't be mistaken." Near said smirking. "The only difficult thing about this challenge is finding an area that is large enough to make this puzzel."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:02 pm

Fey let out a light laugh and lifted an eyebrow. "That is all part of the challenge." And the fact that you'll have to search for the missing puzzle pieces, m'boy.

Mello grinned. "Hey Near, let's have a little bet, huh?" He'd taken in so much sugar, more than his usual intake, and was feeling all energetic. "Let's see if you can finish that puzzle in one week."
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:07 pm

Near raised his eyebrows.
"You should know me better... a week is more than enough time. But you are on... If I win, you are not allowed to eat chocolate for a week... no, make that two weeks."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Mello cringed lightly at the declaration of being restricted from eating the one thing he couldn't love without. But he smirked. "Heh. You're on. If you fail to do so, be prepared to getting used to some eyeliner and mascara." He grinned and crossed his arms over his chest. "Make-up. Everyday. Two weeks."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:40 am

"Somehow I have the feeling Near won't care one bit about that." Aika said softly to L. "Near hardly leaves the house."

Matt grinned at Mello.
"Dude, you're screwed. Hehehe, this is going to be so hilarious no matter which side wins."
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:45 am

Mello's face dropped. "Aw, fuck! I forgot about that! Okay, let's change--"

"Nu-uh, deal's done, m'boy." Fey cut in, waving a finger. "Hey, you started it in the first place."

"FUCK--"

"Fudge." Fey corrected, shaking her head. "You're gonna corrupt your innocent girlfriend. What kinda boyfriend does that?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:01 pm

Paige smiled at the ongoing scene and the bet between Mello and Near. Mello wasn't coming out of this one as a winner.

L smiled, "I don't believe Mello's going to win this one at all."
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:08 pm

"OH, THANKS FOR THE FUC--FUDGING SUPPORT." Mello grumbled, mumbling something about family. He eyed Sarah; at least she genuinely loved him.

Fey sighed. "We'll let time decide~ Now c'mon guys!" She clapped her hands, holding up an empty bottle. "How about a little truth and dare~?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:16 pm

At Fey's comment of truth or dare, the brunette choked on her drink.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:37 pm

Sarah took Mello's hand.
"I'm sure you'll be fine." She said with a reassuring smile. "You just have to find some distractions." *is being totally innocent/clueless*

"Oh hell yeah!!" Matt said grinning as he tried to come up with some very embarrassing questions or dares in advance.

"Oh dear God." Aika mumbled.
There were enough embarrassing things revealed during the visit of her parents.

Near shrugged his shoulders.
He didn't have any dark secrets that could be revealed or anything like that so he didn't really care but he did notice there were several others not so happy about it, which made it interesting.
"I'm in." He said.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:44 pm

Mello blushed. "Hey, you're right..." His eyes warmed at the sight of her. She was his daily dose of sugar, after all. So he grabbed his hand a little tighter and led her to the middle of the garden with the others, making sure to sit right beside her.

Fey grinned. "Aw, c'mon guys~ It'll be fun! 'Sides, we're family, so it's okay to be honest~" As they all made a circle, the girl began to twist the bottle and they all watched it circle.

Who would it land on?
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:33 pm

Not me, not me, not me, not me she chanted it silently to herself.

L really wasn't nervous or anything, he sat there patiently.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:47 pm

The bottle went slower and slower.
Aika had already decided that she would pick dare if the bottle would stop in front of her... no matter what they would come up with could be more embarrassing than whichever question they could come up with.
But when the bottle finally stopped spinning it pointed towards Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:53 pm

Mello nearly choked on his own breath as the bottle slowed down towards his direction, watching as it came to a stop in front of his girlfriend. He blinked once, twice, three times before sending everyone a glare to warn them. "No funny stuff."

Fey grinned and tilted her head. "It's landed on you, Sarah." She held up a finger. "Now... Truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:03 pm

Sarah wasn't really familiar with the rules of the game but she went along with it.
"Uhm... Truth?" She answered.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:12 pm

Fey grinned even wider. "Wonderful choice, m'dear." Fey placed a finger on her lips and tapped it a few times before a light-bulb lit in her mind. "Ah! I got it! Okay, Sarah... What's one thing Mello does that takes your breath away~?" She dreamily sighed and held her hands together.

Mello resisted the urge to grab the bottle and fling it right at her head. He was glaring quite hard, but he was curious about Sarah's answer nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:08 am

"Uhm... I... I can only name one thing?" Sarah asked.
That was going to make it a bit difficult. A soft blush dusted her cheeks... most things that took her breath away were also more personal moments. The moments he pulled her close and would tell her he won't let anyone hurt her. But she wasn't sure she wanted to share that with the others and so she chose an answer that was least personal.
"W-whenever he kisses me he... he always takes my breath away." Sarah answered, turning bright red.
Strangely enough it was easier to admit this than to tell them he promised her to be her eyes, her light in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:58 pm

Mello was blinking several times with heated cheeks, unaware of how he was grinning like an idiot until the rest of them eyed him with cunning looks. The male glared and looked away. "S-She answered the damn question. Let's get going, geez..." He was mumbling, inching closer towards Sarah's side as Fey pushed the bottle towards the female.

"Your turn, Sarah." Fey smiled. "Mello, why not help her out?"

The blonde grabbed Sarah's hand and placed it on the bottle before putting his atop it.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:02 pm

When the bottle was to go around again, the brunette was still inwardly hoping that she'd have some bough of luck and not have it land on her at all.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:43 pm

The bottle spun round and round.
Finally the bottle slowed down once more... This time it pointed towards L.

((I'm just picking random names here... Anyway, my mind goes blank when I try to come up with an embarrassing question or dare so I'll leave that up to you guys ^.^" ))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:56 pm

L blinked and shrugged. "Truth, then."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Lumina

Sarah Lumina

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:52 am

((anyone know a good question for L?? Cause I don't xD))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:42 pm

"Have you guys--"

"APPROPRIATE QUESTIONS, Mello."

Fuck. Mello grumbled. "Had you been planning to ask Aika out way before you actually did?" Grin grin.

((UGH, I COULDN'T COME UP WITH A GOOD QUESTIONNNNNNNNNN. D:
By the way, new topic up for Sarah and Mello on their Romania Trip~! ^^))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:03 am

"I suppose it's a yes and a no. I wanted to but hadn't planned to due to the obvious; later decided to just go for it." He gave a simple shrug.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:12 pm

Aika smiled.
On one side she had sort of known that there had been a mutual interest between the two of them almost immediately after L came to live with them. On the other hand... It was nice to hear that that idea was now confirmed.

"Alright... Now it's your turn to spin the bottle." Matt said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Birthday Party~   Surprise Birthday Party~ - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprise Birthday Party~
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next