LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)

Go down 
+2
Zen | Ani
Near
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Near

Near

Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:17 pm

"I figured as much... yes."
Where was she going with this?
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:08 am

She smiled a bit and held out her hand.

"Ani. And....don't tell me your name. Kira...."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:16 am

"If you are worried about Kira... you should not have given yours either." Near said seriously.
If Kira would take her away... he did not want to think about that.
He still wanted to give his name to her so he stood up and walked towards the nightstand. From there he took a small notebook (a.k.a. his diary). He opened it to the first page and showed it to Ani, there she could read in a curly handwriting:

To my dearest Nate,

I love you,

Mom
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:19 am

She smiled and touched his cheek.

"It's a lovely name," she whispered, "And don't worry about me....I'm too insignificant for Kira to view as a threat.

((Aww......he has a diary....so cute! <3))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:41 am

Near took her hands in his.
"You are not insignificant... don't ever say that again. Do you have any idea how much it would hurt me if Kira got his hands on you?"
He pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her.
"Life itself would be insignificant if I lose you..." He muttered as he pressed a kiss on top of her head.

((Wow, who knew Near had this in him o_O))
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:51 am

((-is mush- I...-stares dreamily- Yeah.....))

She blushed and enjoyed being this close to him.

"I feel the same about you, Nate."

She reached up and brushed a lock of hair from his face.

"You must be careful."

((I shall call him Nate when we are alone.....))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:39 pm

((How can a pile of mush stare??))

Near closed the distance between them and kissed the girl of his dreams, for that was what Ani was for him.
"Don't worry..." He mumbled. "Near will be very careful..."
But if Kira will get too close to you, Nate might become somewhat reckless. He thought, choosing not to say those words out loud knowing Ani would get worried.

((sorry it took so long ^.^"))
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:40 pm

((The mush is magic. xD))

Ani felt herself melt into the kiss, running one hand down his spine and holding him close with the other.

"Nate...." she murmured.

((No biggie.))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:50 pm

((sorry couldn't resist to spam XD but this is just to cute...

*Is watching Death Note the movie* Can't wait till L and Near show their faces there :3))
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:54 pm

(I so want to see that....but then my parents will want to know what DN is.... -_-))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:02 pm

This was the first time Nate had ever felt this close to someone... the first time he truly felt the need to protect someone just out of selfish reasons, not just because it was the correct thing to do.
Then why did he feel so confused about it?

(Being in love for the first time in your life can be confusing...)

((I'm sorry if this is a bit confusing... my muse is being troublesome and doing her job properly))

((What's wrong about that... it's just a movie *shrugs* in case you want to watch it... www.deathnote.tv ...english subbed, though I have to watch it on small screen or else the subtitles aren't visible))
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:07 pm

((Nah, you're good.))

Zen pulled away for the slightest moment to catch her breath before leaning back in. She had always thought love was more than an emotion, but what she was feeling was more powerful than anything else she had ever felt.

((-slaps self- Stop fiddling with his shirt buttons. Stupid horomones.))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:14 pm

After a few moments passed Near pushed Zen away gently.
"I... there's something I want to give you..." He said softy.
He walked to the closet from which he took a wooden box, it was something he carried with him everywhere he goes.
"Close your eyes for a moment..."

((behave yourself girl XD ...you should let him do the work... crap now I'm having mental images of a stripping Near o///o ))
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:16 pm

She did as instructed, wondering what it could be.

((...There are worse images you could have. -sits back- 'Kay. I'll let him do it.))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:25 pm

((Worse: Near putting his clothes back on again XD))

When he was sure she had her eyes closed he took a small item from the box.
He walked towards her and took her hand in his, sliding a silver ring around her ring finger.
"I want you to have this." He said softly.

((Just to make sure... he's not asking her to marry him... sorry))
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:30 pm

((-blinks- Better not be....she's too young.))

Ani looked down at her hand in surprise.

"Thank you, Nate. It's beautiful."

She hoped this was his way of saying she was his.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:09 pm

((Glad we're agreeing on that >_>))

"It was my mother's and my grandmother's before that..." He said softly. "Now it belongs to you."

((Hmm never though Near was such a mother's boy... oh well I find it adorable... then again, I can't name a single thing I don't find adorable about him.))
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:11 pm

An overwhelming rush of emotion made her choke up. She couldn't find the right words to express them, so she laid her head on his shoulder.

((<3 I know.))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:29 pm

At that exact moment Near made a silent promise with himself.
He was going to protect Ani. He was going to make sure Kira would be caught and punished for his crimes.

((I think this part of the topic (this day) has reached it's end >_> or at least I can't think of anything anymore))
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:30 pm

((LOL, okay. You should go to bed anyway.))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:33 pm

((Yes mum >_> ...it's only half past ten in the evening.))
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:37 pm

((xD Sorry. Do you want to start a new topic with L or....?))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:47 pm

((It's okay ^^ ...I think we need to create some work for Near and L... so I think Light has to go find the big white house with the plum tree XD... just an idea.))
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:50 pm

((New topic's up!))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:30 pm

A New Day

Near sat in his room, a laptop and several papers scattered about.
He took out his phone and dialed a number.
"Gevanni... anything new?" He asked when he heard the familiar voice of the other SPK member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)   Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Near's room (when he's around... which will be quite often, trust me)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next