LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Operation: Mom&Dad

Go down 
+3
Minoushje
Fey | May
Rayne|Paige
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Operation: Mom&Dad Empty
PostSubject: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:49 pm

Paige and May had gathered everyone in the house (with the exception of Aika who was working in the garden) in the kitchen to announce the plan of attack. When the last few people trickled in she began her explanation.

"Alright. Mino's parents have planned a surprise visit and are going to be here tomorrow. Now, they aren't too keen on her living with a guy unless she's married to him, let alone living in a house that has four guys in it. Our plan of attack is to convince her parents that we're all friends living together under one roof with our siblings; if they don't buy it, her mom will drag poor Mino away from us.

"Mello, you and Fey will be related. Sarah, you and L will be related. Matt and Near, you two and myself are related. It's only going to be for a few days.

"There's also one other thing: no working on the Kira case while they're here. We can't afford to leave anything related to it hanging about. You need to take everything that you have a hard copy of and lock it up somewhere.

"The last few things we need to do are clean the house spotless, and move Mino's bed as well as her belongings back into Fey's room.

"Everyone clear on everything?"

L nodded in understanding, knowing that this was extremely important. They couldn't afford to upset Aika's parents and have them take her back home. Who would make him sweets if she was gone?

He may have been just a little possessive of his Aika.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:56 pm

May gave Paige a thumbs up before she turned towards Mello with a grin. "Let's make this plan successful, onii-chan~"

Mello nearly spat the water he'd drunk. "No funny ideas, Fey. You and I are are just brother and sister living under this roof--"

"Aw, can we be twins~?"

"Damnit, Fey!"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:08 pm

"Wait... So we have to pretend to be siblings?" Matt asked. "Does that mean I'm not allowed to kiss you for as long as her parents are visiting?"
Oh this would be hell.

"You realize it could be dangerous to completely stop working on the Kira case... Even if it's just for a few days." Near said calmly. "I think that at least one of us needs to remain working on the case... Taking turns so it won't be so obvious."
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:11 pm

Mello narrowed his gaze upon Near; the slight competitive nature inside of him made him annoyed that Near was the first to come up with logical suggestions than him. "I was thinking the same thing as Near." He declared childishly, closing his eyes in a calm manner and biting his chocolate bar and pulling it away just before Fey managed to steal a piece. "Who knows what Kira might do? A small opening isn't good."

Fey nodded and leaned over the counter. "But who'll be in charge of that? And how will we make sure it stays secret?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:14 pm

"Yeah, that's what it means, Matt." She turned to look at Nate. "Near, Mello, I know what you're saying, but we don't have much of a choice. It's going to be only for two or three days. I already told Mino that any more than three days and I'd be taking matters into my own hands for getting them out of the house. I'll deal with it for now and let you know when I've got something."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:19 pm

"There is a simple solution." Aika said as she walked inside, freshly picked flowers in her hand. " You'll have to pretend to go to work... And work from a hotelroom. Just like you did before."
This statement showed how much she trusted L... She knew he would not leave forever, domething she wasn't so sure of when he first arrived here.

Last edited by Minoushje on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:21 pm

Fey beamed. "That's a good idea! And it'll also prove what a hard-working man L-san is, which'll definitely impress your parents~!"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:18 pm

"I understand what you're saying, Mino, but I'm not so sure that bringing the materials out of the house is a good idea. We can work from mine and L's offices, though. Keeping the doors locked at all times"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:56 am

"I suppose so... but that means we still have to find a fake job forL. He's a bit too old to fake that he's still going to college. The rest of you could easily go through for students, though. Matt and Mello being senior years or so."

"Uhh school and I don't go so well together." Matt commented.

"You'd only have to pretend you're going. My mother isn't that cynical that she'll actually check if you are really going to school or not." Aika explained. "But if we all stay at home all day, even if it is just for three days she'll start to expect there is something going on."

"What about me?" Sarah asked, speaking up for the first time. "I have no reason to go to a regular school."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:49 am

Paige laughed and looked to Matt, thinking about what he'd said earlier. "There you go Matt; half the time we'll be gone."

Looking to Sarah, Paige spoke again. "Sarah, that's a minor detail to deal with right now, but don't worry. You can trust us to figure it out."

L gave Sarah a reassuring pat on the shoulder. "There's no need to worry, Sarah."

He smiled at Aika, knowing that everyone would pull through.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:55 am

Fey sent a gaze of narrowed eyes towards the red-haired gamer's direction. She raised an eyebrow, her gaze almost sending her true message inside her mind, 'I'm watching you.'

Fey nodded, crossing her arms over her chest as she tilted her head towards Mino. "To avoid any potential suspicion, we can always pull it off with the right attire. Our school uniform is extremely simple. I'm pretty sure all of us have white shirts and dark blue pants, and I can probably duplicate the logo with some piece of paper and paints." Fey shrugged her shoulders. "If that doesn't work out, it'll still be okay. My school's preparing for the cultural festival next week, so if it looks odd that we're all dressed differently, we'll just make it evident that preparations for the festival are on its way."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:11 pm

"Good idea Fey. If you can duplicate that logo, I'm sure that I could sew it on to the shirts that way it looks authentic." Paige grinned at her friend, holding her hand up for a high five. "Team work~"
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:18 pm

Fey happily returned it with a slight jump. "I'll get started on it right away then." And with that, she headed upstairs to grab her uniform shirt.

Mello casually leaned back in a chair and took a bite out of his chocolate bar. "So, if for any reason at all, they do manage to notice the heck of a load of computers that we have." A bite. "What'll our excuse be?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:59 pm

"The door to my lab and L's lab will be locked at all times. I'm the only one with a key to mine and he to his. The only other place with computers is Matt's room, but he's a gamer so that's an explanation right there." Paige grinned at Mello.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:50 pm

Aika let out a relieved sighed.
It seemed everything would end up alright.
"Alright, now all we have to do is clean the house. The bedrooms, the bathrooms... uhh basically everything from the cellar up to the attic." She sweatdropped. "Like I told Fey... leave the kitchen to me. The rest you can decide for yourself."
With that she walked back outside to finish the last things in the garden.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:26 pm

Mello pushed himself up from the chair and shoved a gloved hand in his pocket. "Leave the attic to me then."
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:34 pm

"I'll take care of the living room." Near said, standing up and walking away to grab some cleaning equipment.

"Like hell I'm doing the bathroom... so I pick the basement. Spiders don't scare me anyway."
Before anyone could argue with it (and let him do the bathroom anyway) he jumped up and walked down the stairs to the basement to see what needed to be done.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:21 pm

"I'll take the bathrooms. First, I need to move Mino's things back into Fey's room." Paige headed off.

"I'll help with that." L followed the brunette because having her lift by herself could end badly.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:27 am

They were all cleaning for about an hour or so... which included Matt screaming like a little girl because a mouse scurried over his foot... and things were starting to look close to spotless when suddenly:

*DINGDONG*

Aika groaned.
"Ugh... I was afraid of this." She muttered, knowing instinctively who was standing in front of the door. "Well it'll have to do."
She looked around the kitchen to see how it looked, and it looked cleaner than usual but she wasn't planning on telling her mother that. She attempted to fix her hair and her clothes a bit as she walked to the door.

"AIKA!! It is very rude to keep people waiting this long!!"
Aika flinched and took a deep breath before opening the door.
"I'm sorry mother." She said as she opened the door. "Welcome in our humble home."
Her father smiled reassuring at her.

"Our home?" Aika's mother asked coldly.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:30 am

When The doorbell rang, Paige had cursed inwardly because she knew what it meant. Lucky for her, she'd just finished cleaning the last bathroom in the house and Aika's things were safe and sound in Fey's room. She tupped down the stairs and sneaked quietly into the kitchen to put the supplies away. After washing her hands she headed over to where Aika stood to help the older woman deal with her parents while everyone else continued cleaning.

"Hi there~" Paige put on her brightest smile. "I'm Rayne."

L came from having cleaned up a few rooms as well and noticed Paige and Aika by the front door. His genius intellect helped him to deduce that Aika's parents had shown up a day in advance. He slipped into the kitchen, opting to stay there until called rather than willing go to meet them.

((Poor L xD))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:08 pm

A cool glance-over was all that was spend on the brunette.
"You never told us you lived here with more people."

"I'm sorry mother, it just never came up in our conversations."
"And are there also men living in this house?"
Her father sweatdropped at this question.
"Mother, please!!" Aika called out.

She took a deep breath to stay calm.
"I suggest we go to the living room where you can meet the rest." Aika said as she led them to said room.
When her mother had her back turned towards Aika for a moment Aika gave Paige an apologetic look... Aika's father who noticed this was barely able to hold back his laughter.
"I will go and get everyone."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:24 pm

Paige sent Aika a look that said everything was fine. Following her parents to the livingroom she spoke. "Would you like something to eat? Something to drink perhaps?"

L sighed quietly as he continued to hide out in kitchen. Truthfully he didn't want to have to pretend not to be involved with Aika, but knew that he'd have to.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:41 pm

The sound of the door had alerted Fey, who let out a sigh and placed all the materials back on the desk, reaching for a hairbrush. She untied the ponytail and stroked it down, trying her best to appear somewhat like Mello. With that, she headed downstairs to find Mello heading towards the living room as well. "Mello, Mello." She whispered, catching the blonde's attention as she leaned in his ear and whispered something. Then she backed away. "It'll put a good impression on~!"

Mello could only sigh; his options were limited at the moment, so he just grumbled and followed.

When Fey entered the living room, she put on a very welcoming smile and bowed down. "It's an honour to meet you two. Forgive me for not noticing sooner." She side-glanced at Mello, who'd stood beside her. "I was helping my brother here on his costume for the upcocming festival at school. But please, let us welcome you."

Mello grudgingly bent down as well. "Welcome..."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:58 pm

"Some tea will be fine." Aika's father said as he sat down, apparently totally at ease. He looked at his wife. "Sit down, dear. Remember, we are guests here."
It left no room for discussion.
Two young people walked in, both with blonde hair (albeit two different shades).
"Hmm." Aika's mother commented coolly... mostly because she could not critique this polite way of greeting.

Aika had found Sarah and Matt in the basement, somehow Sarah managed to help Matt get over his fear of mice, and asked them to go to the living room.
Next she went to look for L. It did not surprise her to find him in the kitchen.
"Are you coming?" She asked as she took his hand.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:19 pm

Paige nodded her head and turned to go make tea in the kitchen, stopping when Matt entered the room. She turned back to Aika's parents.

"This is my older brother Matt," she introduced, looking around for Near. "I've another older brother, Near, but it seems that he's hiding somewhere. I'm certain he'll turn up."

Smiling once more, she finally made her way into the kitchen and started on the tea. Paige liked Aika's dad, he was calm and she understood where Aika got her personality. Her mother on the other hand, Paige found to be a little more proper than most. The brunette could also easily tell that the woman was silently critiquing everything.

L nodded. "Yes."

He followed Aika into the living room and stood by Sarah; they were supposed to be siblings after all. Giving a slight bow, he greeted her parents. "Hello, I'm Ryuuzaki. It's a pleasure to meet you both."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation: Mom&Dad
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: LMA HQ :: Kitchen/In-Suite Bakery-
Jump to: