LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Operation: Mom&Dad

Go down 
+3
Minoushje
Fey | May
Rayne|Paige
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:57 pm

((I just realized that Sarah always uses her real name... but then again, she's no annoyance to Light so far so it's all good ^.^"

And Near was cleaning the living room so technically he's already there... he has just been forgotten stayed silent until now.))

"I'm right here, sis." Near replied smirking. He walked towards Aika's parents and bowed politely. "It's a pleasure to meet you... don't mind my sister she can be a bit of a... scatterbrain."

"M-my name is Sarah...I-I am R-Ryuuzaki's sister." Sarah stuttered.
Lying never was one of her best qualities and this was making her very nervous.

"There is quite an age difference between the two of you, isn't there." Aika's mother commented.
"Dear, there is also a ten years difference between me and Kazuo."
The mouth of Aika's mother opened as if she wanted to say something but she just closed it once more.

"How is uncle Kazuo doing?" Aika asked to lighten the atmosphere.

"He got married last month... again." Her mother answered.
Her father started laughing.
"Maybe with bride number five he can finally celebrate a one year anniversary."
"Unlikely." Aika and her mother replied simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:07 pm

Fey and Mello exchanged glances of unease, mentally telling themselves to keep silent at this point. Fey glanced over at Mello, who had clearly gotten comfortable with his signature sitting pose. Fey wasn't used to that kind of position, but at her best, she tried to copy him, putting on a silly smile to show her success.

Mello could only roll his eyes. When he glanced over at Sarah, he almost felt a little hesitant when she introduced herself. She was sensitive; he just didn't want anything bad to happen to her.

As Fey shifted her eyes towards Aika's mother, she caught her eyeing her, as if she were...scanning her. So taking a chance, Fey smiled. "I really like your necklace; I'm really fond of pearls. You seem to have a really nice fashion sense."

((WOAH, I NEVER REALIZED THAT. And besides~! Sarah's way too innocent~! If Light so much as glances her way, he'll be toppled over by the many people that love her~ <3

AW, WE TOTALLY IGNORED HIM. xD))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:19 pm

(( >> //totally didn't forget he was in the living room))

Paige returned from the kitchen with the tea as well as some cakes and cookies. She placed everything on the table in front of Aika's parents before grabbing the sugar and milk from the kitchen and coming back once more.

Smiling once more, she sat on the arm of the couch while resisting the urge to go and cling to Matt.

L smiled at Aika's mother. "There is quite the age difference, but it doesn't change much of our relationship."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:42 pm

"There's no way a silly girl like you could pay for something as expensive as this." Aika's mother said, gently touching the necklace.
"Neither could you. I gave them to you as a wedding gift." Aika's father replied dryly.
He looked at Fey smiling.
"So basically you'll have to wait until you find yourself a husband before getting these. But there's something I would like to have explained, Aika..."
He calmly took a sip from his tea first.
"...how did you got to know these people and why you are all living together?"

Aika knew she would never get away with telling a lie in front of her father, he'd knew immediately.
"Simple... I first met Rayne and Ani... who is currently on a trip, so you won't get to meet her. Ani inherited this house from her grandfather but it was a bit too big to be living in all alone. So Rayne and I moved in... next Fey joined us. Next came Ryuuzaki... well we kind of friendly forced him..."
Aika laughed for a bit... this started sounding ridiculous but so far it was all true.
"We were a couple of girls living together and we felt safer with a guy protecting us. That's actually how Rayne and Fey's brothers got to live here.... Ryuuzaki knows them from... ... ..."

"Chess club." Matt made up smoothly.

"Hmm you'll have to explain that game to me sometimes then." Aika's father said. "I never understood the rules of the game."

"Anyway, Sarah was the last one to join us. She had ran away from home and since she refused to go back Ryuuzaki agreed to let her stay here too."
Aika sighed.
"That's about the whole story."

"Well, that is definitely a very confusing story." Aika's father said.

((wooow o_O ...long post))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:54 pm

"In a way it is, but none of us really mind. We really feel like a family. Each of us looks out for everyone else and we all pitch in to makes things run smoothly. All of us get along wonderfully and we care about everyone else." Paige smiled widely, not an ounce of a lie in her words.

"If it weren't for Ani having this place most of us would probably be out on the streets. We all lost people close to us -- our families -- and so we found a way to make a new one. This, all of us together and happy, is something we'd all give up everything else for; if keeping all of us together and happy is the only thing we can have, it doesn't bother us." Talking about Ani really made the brunette feel uneasy, it made her want to cry, but she hid it well.

L nodded. "I fully agree with everything that Rayne has said. I don't think any of us can possibly deny that what she's saying is true. I know that I would have no idea of Sarah's whereabouts or her safety if it wasn't for this place and everyone here. It gives us all a place to go."

He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:56 pm

Fey did a double-back at the reply she got, simply choosing to lower her head since she had nothing to say. But Aika's father's kindness caused her to look up with a smile. "Yeah; girls my age shouldn't get expensive stuff from boyfriends. I don't have a boyfriend." Her smile widened at the mention of chess. "I'm a really big fan of chess; you and I could play together later. I'd love to get to know you, since you're an important person to Aika, who's super special to me."

Mello simply closed his eyes. "Rayne's right. True, it's a long and crazy story... But because it's so crazy is why it's so special." He put on a smirk. "The bigger the family, the merrier, right?"

Fey nodded in agreement. "We all wouldn't be so well off without one another."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:12 pm

"Hmm, it's a good thing you are looking out for each other, I'll agree to that." Aika's mother agreed, though not very wholehearted. "But I still don't like that you are living in one house with so many men... I suppose they are all single."

"Mother please, besides Ryuuzaki they're all younger then me." Aika said. "I feel like an older sister most of the times."
Just not when I'm alone with L in our bedroom. She added in her thoughts.

"So? Your father is also younger then me..." Her mother said. "But I'm willing to let that slip for now... I would like to see the rest of the house."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:17 pm

"Actually, Matt's dating a girl named Paige, Near is in a long distance relationship and has been for a few years; Ryuuzaki and Mello are the only single guys in the house." Paige gave Aika's mother a smile.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Fey could only smile; she was mentally high-fiving Rayne for her quick saves. She smiled. "They're very loyal, to add."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:27 pm

"If my brothers weren't loyal I'd probably beat them to a bloody pulp."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:31 pm

Fey grinned cunningly at the blonde beside her and raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms over her chest as she leaned in towards the blonde. "Oho, but my sister-senses predict that you won't be single for long, isn't that right, onii-chan~?" she whispered.

Mello held back the urge to yell at the caramel-haired female, simply glaring over at her way.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:32 pm

Aika stood up.
"Come on, I'll show you around. Oh by the way, how long are you planning to stay?"

"Why do you ask?" Her father asked, attempting to sound as serious as possible though failing miserably at it. "Do you have something to hide from us?"

"No... not at all." She laughed a bit nervously. "Shall we start upstairs?"

Sarah turned bright red at hearing Fey's words.

Aika's father who just noticed it before he left the room chuckled.
"Aaahh young love."

Matt waited until Aika and her parents had left the room after which he quickly pulled Paige close for a kiss.
"There's no way I can keep this up for three days. Oh and remind me to never cheat on you... not that I ever would."

Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:37 pm

The brunette stopped the kiss. "I know you can't Matt, but as of tomorrow we have to go to 'school'. We'll go somewhere for the day, but for now we just have to make do with the arrangement. As for cheating, I know you wouldn't. I know you well enough to know that it'd never even cross your mind."

She smiled at the redhead, an apology clear in her features.

L disappeared to his bedroom to read a book.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:41 pm

As soon as they left, Fey let out a huge sigh and frowned. "So much for first impressions..." she grumbled, walking over to the kitchen counter to drink some water. "Ah, why does it bother me?" She'd always tried to act tough, but even the slightest insults cracked through her sensitive core. At the sight of affection between Rayne and Matt, Fey shot a glare towards the brunette. "If you hurt nee-san in any way, things will get ugly."

Mello, upon noticing Sarah's hesitant gaze, looked away and pressed his lips together. Had she heard what Fey said? His cheeks began to grow red. "Her mom's tougher than I thought."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:55 pm

((skipping the tour cause we all know how the house looks like... though it probably looks different for each of us xD ...oh now I feel like attempting to make this house in The Sims 3 ^.^" ))

"And last but not least, the backyard." Aika said as she stepped outside. "So?"

"So what?" Her mother asked.

"Well, no comments... nothing wrong??"

"Don't make me sound like I always have critique on everything."

"But you do always have critique, mother."
Aika shook her head.
"Feel free to look around a bit more or something... I have to start preparing dinner."
She met Fey in the kitchen and she sighed.
"Do me a favor and please kill me..." She said dryly.

((feel free to start conversating with aika's parents... you both got the idea of what kind of people they are... makes things a bit easier for me Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:02 pm

Fey could only put on a warm smile and embrace the stressed female. "You know I won't hurt you, Aika-chan. Just think about it." She pulled away and looked her in the eye. "Just a few days to bear with it and then you can be back in L-san's arms again." She let go and tilted her head towards Aika. "Don't let what they say bother you; you work much harder than all of us, you know that. At least you're dad's a nice guy, funny too~" She wanted to play chess with him, mainly because she'd never played chess with her own parents before.

"Need help with dinner~?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:05 pm

((Do you mean like taking them over when speaking with them? Just for clarification.))

Paige wasn't doing too much; she was seated on the large window sill in the living room and staring outside as the sun inched lower and lower in the sky with each minute.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:14 pm

"We'll have vegetable curry and I bought mackerel this morning so I'm thinking of grilling that too. You can help me cut the vegetable if you like. As for dessert... any suggestions?"

"How about I make my famous apple pie with handmade vanilla ice-cream." Aika's mother said as she appeared in the kitchen. "It always has been your favorite dessert."

"Yes please." Aika said, clapping in her hands enthusiastically.
She looked at Fey smiling.
"Now you'll find out where I got the love of cooking from."

((yup that's what I mean... I kinda need your help with that otherwise I'll suffer from writer's block real soon ^.^"))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:16 pm

Upon hearing footsteps, Paige turned her head only to see that Aika's father had returned to the living room. "Oh, hello. How do you like the house?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:24 pm

"A house is nothing more then four walls and roof... the people make things so much more interesting." He said as he sat down. "Especially if young people think they can fool an old man."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:27 pm

"What are you referring to?"
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Fey tilted her head at that statement, but returned to cutting the vegetables Aika had brought out. "Y-You'll have a great time here. There's never a dull moment, even when we're at school. It's like a five star hotel~ Great cooking and wonderful people."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:32 pm

"Ohh just minor things... I find it just a bit peculiar that your 'brother' looks the same way at you like I looked at my wife forty years ago... and still do every now and then. Now I won't tell my wife about this, however I would like to know why you feel the need to hide the truth."
He raised an eyebrow as he waited for an explanation.

"A five star hotel where you have to do your own laundry." Aika said smiling. "Oh mother, I kinda forgot I don't have enough apples for an apple pie."

"You'd think I would visit my only child without bringing our own delicious apples?" Her mother questioned.
She left the kitchen to walk to the car where she had left them.

((changed color of dad... so it's easier to tell when he's talking and when mom is talking))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Paige sighed but smiled. "Aika was worried that if your wife found out she was living under the same roof with a bunch of guys that she'd force Aika to go home. We don't want to lose her; she helps keep us all together. Everything I said before about all of us watching each other, not a word of it was a lie. None of us want to lose her; it would cause a rift. We really are a family here and we don't want to lose anyone."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:41 pm

Fey held her hands in front of her. "You must be amazing at cooking too~! Nothing beats homecooking, right?" The girl chirped towards Aika's mom, sending Aika hopeful gaze.

Last edited by Fey | May on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation: Mom&Dad
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: LMA HQ :: Kitchen/In-Suite Bakery-
Jump to: