LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Operation: Mom&Dad

Go down 
+3
Minoushje
Fey | May
Rayne|Paige
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:43 pm

((you do realize... fey, aika and mom are in the kitchen and paige and dad are in the living room right?? ))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:51 pm

((OH, OH~! MY BAD~! I FORGOT TO READ OVER THAT~! D:))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

Location : High school (morning, weekdays); game shop (afternoon-night, weekends)

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:53 pm

((Changed it~))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:02 pm

((okay ^^))

Aika's mother returned to the kitchen a few moments later. Carrying a huge bag of apples.
"There, that should be enough for two pies."
She looked at Fey.
"Let me teach you a very important lesson, young lady. Men aren't that smart... stuff them with good food and they'll do about everything for you."

Aika laughed... this was the side of her mother she loved, even though she didn't show it all that often.
"Fey, could you make sure to add the rice if the water starts boiling. I'm going to bring some fresh tea to my father." Aika said.
She walked to the living room and looked at her father.
"I've never been able to hide something from you." She said, an embarrassed blush dusting her cheeks. "Please don't tell mother, she still thinks I'm ten years old."

Aika's father just smiled and waved her comment away.
"Let's make an agreement. Your friend Rayne can tell me how the relationships here truly are while you finish dinner together with your mother. And I'll explain everything to her when we are back home."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:07 pm

Paige went into the explanation about everything. "Not one of us is related. I'm with Matt, Mello likes Sarah --I'm sure she likes him too-- Fey is single, Near is complicated, and Ryuuzaki is with Aika."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:10 pm

Fey nodded at Aika's request and began doing so, giggling as the girl left. "Aika-chan's always busy with something; she's very hardworking. You must be proud to have a daughter like her: strong, beautiful, talented and intelligent. She's probably inherited many traits from you, hasn't she, Mrs..." Fey got lost in thought. "Um, I'm sorry but, what would you like me to call you? Would mother be alright? I know it's a bit silly, but Aika's like my own sister and...yeah."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:16 pm

((Near: HEY!! *is offended*))

"That sounds a lot more logical." Aika's father said. "It might be wise indeed to keep this hidden from my wife. She wants to be a grandmother yet no man is good enough for her daughter. One would think that is my job."

Aika's mother stopped halfway with the apple she was peeling. A soft expression appeared in her eyes.
"If you wish... but how about your own mother. Personally I would find it a bit strange if Aika started calling another woman mother."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:21 pm

Paige sighed, feeling relieved. "Thank you for understanding."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:26 pm

((LOL~))

Fey smiled for a brief moment before her expression dropped to the vegetables she was cutting. "Unfortunately...my--I mean, Mello's and my--mother is no longer with us. It just feels nice to call someone that, y'know. One word and it makes someone feel completely different." She flashed a smile and walked over to the rice-cooker to double-check on it. "Sorry; I'm known for putting on bad first impressions. Don't be hesitant to be honest with me; you're a wonderful guest here that deserves to enjoy herself." And then she lifted her eyes up to the older female. "You must miss Aika-chan a lot, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:38 pm

((Near: *pouts*))

"Everyday." Aika's mother said smiling. "But I know she can take care of herself... I taught her well."
She ruffled through the younger girl's hair.
"You are not making a bad impression. If your mother would still be alive she'd be very proud of you. Now, want me to teach you how to make ice-cream?"

"Glad to see you defrosted a bit, mother." Aika said as she reappeared in the kitchen.

"Oh be quiet, you know I hate traveling and meeting new people." Aika's mother said.

"Now where have all the men gone of to. No offence, really." Aika's father said. "But I think it's time for a game of chess."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 pm

((*pats head* We still love you~))

Fey smiled up at the older female as she ruffled her hair. "Thanks, for both the compliment, and for raising Aika-chan the way she is." At the mention of ice-cream, Fey held her hands in front of her. "Really? You'll teach me?"

Upon seeing Aika enter the room, Fey's eyes lit up. "Aika-chan, the veggies are all cut up. "She smiled even further. "We're gonna make ice-cream~ Mm~"

Mello, who was glad he'd gotten the living room all quiet and to himself, munched on a bar of chocolate while he rested his head upon the soft pillow and closed his eyes.

((Paige and Papa Aika are still alone, right? Just making sure~))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:07 pm

Paige laughed. "I'll go find them."

The brunette headed off to grab Matt, seeing as he'd been the one that mentioned chess.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:48 am

((uhh yeah sort of... but dad has not left the living room... Paige is dragging Matt downstairs to play chess... so, sorry Mello you still ain't got the living room to yourself xD))

"That's great, Fey~"
Aika smiled when she saw the younger girl so happy.
"Now how about I continue making dinner and you can help my mother with dessert."

"Sounds like a good idea to me. Now where do you keep the almonds?"
"Right cabinet, middle shelf."

"Oh my apologies, I had not seen you there."
He chuckled when Mello looked at him evilly.
"You're not a very talkative person, are you?"

"Seriously... I suck at chess... it was just the first thing I could think of." Matt complained as he was being dragged down by Paige. "Can't you ask one of the other guys... they're the real geniuses."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:08 am

"You're such a dork, Matt." The brunette laughed at him. "You're lucky that you're my dork."

Paige went to find Near, otherwise she may end up having to play herself; she hadn't played in ages.
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:49 am

Mello changed his expression completely and grumbled an apology, probably realizing it was no way to treat guests that way. He just didn't know what to say, because frankly, he had no topics to discuss with them. So he simply sat there in silence, lowering his head down. He was wondering where Sarah went--

Not that he was worried. It was just curiosity. Just plain, plan curiosity.

Fey took this chance to walk over to Aika and share something that was pretty important. She leaned in towards her friend, pretending to grab over for something across, but raised her eyebrows and made sure she kept her voice low. "Ne, Aika-chan, I just have to warn you about something." She whispered. "Since you're sleeping in my room for a couple of days, don't be surprised if I start walking around weirdly. I think I have some serious case of sleepwalking; yesterday, I went to bed myself and even got myself tucked in. It was weird." She scratched her head at the thought. She just didn't want it to happen again and freak Aika out.

She grabbed for some vanilla essence and vanilla beans and walked back to mother with a smile. "What'll be best to use for ice-cream? Vanilla beans or essence?" Fey really wanted to make something really good. Mainly because mother had offered so kindly, and also because she was strangely interested in trying out what she had said earlier, about good food and men.

Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:51 am

"Or else?" Matt inquired as he kept Paige hostage on the first floor, after she came back from getting Near.

Near just rolled his eyes and made his way downstairs.
"Have you played before, sir?" Near asked as he placed the board and the pieces on the table.

"No need to be so formal... just call me Hiro. And to answer your question... I played the game once or twice but I could use a refreshment course."

"Very well, let's begin." Near said, motioning for Aika's father to take place across from him.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:03 am

Aika started laughing, earning a quizzical look from her mother.
"It's okay, Fey. I'm sure it was just a one time thing." She said smiling.

"I always use vanilla beans... it gives a much more natural flavor. Extract can be used if you want to make an easy and relative quick version." Aika's mother explained.

Sarah, in the meantime had escaped to the front yard. There was an old tire-swing there where she loved to sit and just listen to the birds sing.
She wondered why Fey's comment flustered her so greatly. It probably wasn't meant for her ears but since her hearing is better developed then that of seeing people she heard it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:15 am

((MORNING~! Or...afternoon~? xD))

Fey nodded slowly, still feeling slightly spooked that she could be so accurate even in her sleep. "Yeah, I hope so. Or else, the next thing you know, I'll be proposing to some random guy on the street or something..." Fey put the vanilla extract back and brought the vanilla beans. "Ah, is that so? It'll taste much better then. I can almost imagine it turning out all creamy and cold and...mm~" She hugged her body at the thought before reaching over to the cabinet to grab the ice-cream maker that they owned.

"An electronic one?" Aika's mother questioned, sighing lightly. "Well, I guess that will have to work then. But I usually make it the traditional way--good food is made with hard work, after all. It would have been much more classic to churn it for thirty minutes using one of those old ice-cream makers, but let's work with what we have."

Fey nodded as she walked over to the rice-cooker to take out the rice that had finished cooking up and set it aside so that the other things would get ready. Fey took in the aromas of the curry and smiled towards Aika. "You even make something with vegetables taste like heaven, Aika-chan~"

Mello knew he had no more reason to stick around since he really didn't have anything to do while everyone else was busy, so he traveled over to the man staircase and decided to head towards his room. That was until he got distracted by the sight of a certain someone outside the window. He just stood there and stared for a brief moment, heat slowly rising to his cheeks; she was probably thinking about what Fey said. She was probably getting freaked out and eventually create distance between the two of them. Heck, he wanted to go outside, but...what would he say other than make things awkward. The blonde grit his teeth. "Fey, you're such an idiot!"

"Hey! That's not very..." Fey turned her head towards the direction of the scream, but trailed off when she realized no one was there. That was weird; she could've sworn she heard someone insult her. She gave the two an apologetic look.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:35 am

((definitely afternoon for me ^^ ...2:34pm))

"Even vegetables can be delicious if you prepare them properly." Aika said with a wink as she started frying the vegetables.
She looked towards the hallway when she thought she heard someone but just shrugged her shoulders.

Sarah looked up when she felt a drop of water on her head.
Was there rain coming?
She had only just thought it when more drops started falling and before she realized it it was pouring.
As quick as possible she ran inside the house to prevent getting too wet. Once inside she shook the droplets of water out of her hair.

((random weather change... I needed to get her inside xD))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:11 pm

"Well, if you weren't my dork, then you would never get to do this~" Knowing that everyone else was a whole floor away, she pressed her lips to his.

"And if you weren't my dork you wouldn't have fun taking back your clothes from me, especially if I'm wearing them. If you weren't my dork there's be no bed sharing, and I probably wouldn't play video games with you. See all the fun things you'd miss out on if you weren't my dork?" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:56 pm

"Then I am very happy to be your dork."
He kissed her again.
"We'd best be going downstairs..." Matt said, though very unwillingly. "...before Mom and Dad start to suspect something."

((how was work??))
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:11 pm

Aika's mother had slowly taken Fey through the steps of making vanilla ice-cream as the girl listened carefully and took mental notes for the future. When all things were prepared and the ice-cream, they'd finally gotten it all in the machine. Aika's mother raised a finger. "Now remember, the most important step of all cooking techniques, whether it's sweet or savory, is to put your love into it. Love is the key ingredient; keep adding it in and you'll get yourself a husband in no time."

Fey smiled, glancing over at Aika briefly before she began to clean up around. "Thanks for everything, mother." She smiled. "When I get married, I'll be sure to thank you personally~" The girl stuck out her tongue childishly. The girl could only wonder about how L would suddenly grow all warm the minute a spoonful of Aika's cooking would enter his mouth. Fey raised her eyebrows towards Aika. "Aika-chan, looks like everything's almost ready; do you want me to call them over to the table?"

Mello had just reached the top of the stairs when the front door had shut, distracting him from his thoughts to turn towards the direction. His gaze fell upon the short-haired female he'd grown fond of slightly wet from what seemed to be like the rain outside. Mello cleared his throat. "It's a good thing you came; better not catch a cold. Because...um..." He scratched the back of his head and looked away. "Colds aren't fun." Yeah, he wasn't good when it came to starting a decent conversation...
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:37 pm

"There's no need to worry about her dad. He could tell something was up and I explained everything to him. As for her mom, she's teaching Fey some cooking stuff. So for now if just you and me~" Paige grinned at Matt.

((It was good~<3))
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:04 pm

"Sure go ahead Fey, by the time they have all gathered everything is ready and the table will be set." Aika said.

Sarah laughed softly.
"They are only a bit fun when there's someone there to spoil you with love and attention." She said smiling. "If you have the flu you are too sick to notice but when it's just a cold there's time enough to enjoy."

Aika's father sniffed the air. He and Near were playing for a while now.
"I think we have to postpone our game, my boy." He sniffed again. "If I'm not mistaken, dinner's ready. The nose knows."

"Then I suppose we should head to the kitchen." Near said.
He moved his bisshop.
"It'll be your turn after dinner."
Back to top Go down
Fey | May

Fey | May

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:16 pm

Fey nodded her head and wiped her wet hands with a towel before walking towards the stairs. She felt good about today; cooking in the kitchen and all, it made her feel like a real woman. She wondered if there'd be a difference to how the food tasted today. She was never this conscious about anything, but she just felt the need to impress...someone. As she approached the stairs, she immediately stopped and pushed her body against a wall at the sight of a smiling Sarah. She was smiling at Mello. She was smiling. At Mello. The caramel-haired girl only grinned and let out a quiet giggle, choosing to call them out from there. "Food's ready~!"

Mello went into a slight trance. Was that really what he heard? Her laugh... And that smile. He could feel his heart do some weird flip, but he beat down the feeling and could only nod. Why was he acting this way? Upon hearing Fey's voice, he was taken away from his thoughts and slowly began descending the stairs. He stopped just in front of Sarah. With pressed lips and lowered eyes, he commented, "You should smile more like that."

Fey then skipped over to the living room and peeked her head through the door with a smile. "Food's ready." At the sight of chess, her eyes grew warm. "Aw, I missed a game, huh?"

Fey realized she hadn't seen L around for the longest time; she recalled him retreating to his room. So she went ahead to go check up on him. Knocking on his door, she announced, "L-san, time for food! You wouldn't want to miss Aika-chan's cooking, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Mom&Dad   Operation: Mom&Dad - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation: Mom&Dad
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LMA :: LMA HQ :: Kitchen/In-Suite Bakery-
Jump to: