LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Party Time!

Go down 
+6
Ryuk
L Lawliet
Near
Minoushje
Zen | Ani
Rayne|Paige
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt

Matt

Party Time! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:47 am

"Yeah yeah." Matt mumbled, his mouth stuffed with cake.
He casually walked inside the house only to return about ten minutes later, a bag in hand.
"Ready to go boss." He said with a sarcastic grin as he quickly kissed Paige.

"That's the biggest problem when the major of the guests are students." Aika said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:20 am

Paige kissed Matt and smiled softly, "See you Matt." It wasn't that she wanted him to go, but that she wouldn't try to stop him because she didn't want to seem selfish. The brunette watched as he walked away with the blond, a feeling of something she couldn't identify settled in her stomach.

Mello got in the driver's seat of the Camero sitting on the street. Once Matt sat in the passenger seat, the car was started and took off towards the airport.

L spotted Matt and Mello just as they left and then his eyes wandered over to the girl who was now cleaning up the remnants of the party. "This is true, students aren't too tidy." He continued to help Aika clean up.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:03 pm

"You can stop being an anti-social ass now." Matt commented dryly. "What the hell was that all about?"

Aika stopped cleaning up when she noticed that Matt had left with the unknown blond, leaving Paige standing alone.
"Paige, you alright?" She asked worriedly. "Where is Matt going?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:25 pm

Mello scoffed, "You idiot. We have things to do and you're off screwing some chick in Japan." He pulled up at the airport and got out, "Come on."

Paige looked up at Aika and smiled, "Yeah I'm fine, why? Anyways, Matt had to go back to L.A. With that Mello guy." She shrugged and went back to cleaning up, "You should get to bed Aika, you've got to work tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:52 pm

"I acutally was working... sorta... and the chick's name is Pa... Rayne and I was not screwing her." Matt said, actually a bit offended, none the less he still followed Mello as they went to check-in.

"He's back to L.A.? And that does not bother you?" Aika asked surprised. "And you have college tomorrow so I could say the same thing to you. Besides we're halfway done... I'll postpone the dishes till tomorrow. If I do those tonight I think L is actually going to drag me to the bedroom... that came out weird."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:04 pm

"I really don't care who she is is or if you were or weren't screwing her. Leave for some chick again and I'll kick your ass." Mello was on edge because he'd never been that hostile towards Matt even if he had always been an asshole.

"Yeah, I'm fine with it." Her voice went up an octive in her answer even though she tried to force it not to. She hadn't wanted Matt to go but she wasn't going to tell him what he can and can't do.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:31 pm

Matt stomped Mello against his arm.
"Shut up, you're not my boss." He stayed silent for a moment. "Alright so maybe you sorta are but that doesn't mean I'll let you be even more an asshole as usual."

Aika shook her head and placed a phone in Paige's hand.
"Call him, and tell him he can't go to L.A. ...If you don't do it, I will."
It was rare for for Aika to give someone an order like this but sometimes it was needed.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:00 pm

"Whatever." Mello checked them in and then handed Matt his ticket. "Come on, we have a plane to catch."

"Mino, just leave it. I'm not gonna call him and make him come back. It's not likes he's gone forever. Forget it, okay?" Her eyes pleaded for the other girl not to do it.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:35 am

Matt stared at the ticket. Did he really want to go back to L.A.?

Aika sighed.
"Very well but if you ask me both of you are being idiots."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:26 am

Mello was already headed over to security but stopped, turning to his friend, "Matt, let's go." The blond was very impatient.

Once the cleaning of outside was done, Paige brought the garbage bags to the street. It was almost one o'clock in the morning and so it was time for bed; however, the brunette bypassed her room and went to Matt's empty one, closing the door and curling up on the side closest to the wall. She closed her eyes, a few tears escaping, and drifted into a dreamless sleep.

"Now that it's all cleaned up, it's time for bed Aika." L told her. He was perfectly ready to pick her up and bring her to the bedroom if he had to. He knew she was stubborn but he also knew she was sensible and watched out for herself.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:32 am

Matt looked at his friend. He grabbed his phone and started typing a text to Paige even though he knew she had her phone turned off at night.
'You know I love you, right? Just say the word and I'll be right back at your side. x Matt'

Aika gave L a tired smile.
"Alright... though I'm worried about Paige. I can't believe Matt just left like that."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:52 am

Paige slept, her phone being long forgotten in the kitchen. Said phone was actually on for once and sat on the counter, ringing away from the text it just received.

"It wasn't necessarily by choice. Matt and Mello have always been friends but Mello has always been the dominant one. Matt's never gone against what Mello's told him to do because he's more passive around the blond." L explained as he led Aika inside. While they passed the kitchen, he heard the cellphone's ringtone of 'Over and Over'. "I believe that's her phone, is it not?"

Mello dragged the red head along, "Move faster damn it."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:04 pm

Matt just sighed as he was being dragged to the plane by Mello.
"Yeah yeah."

"Yes, I believe it is." Aika said as she walked into the kitchen.
When she took the phone she noticed that Paige had received a text from Matt however she wasn't planning to read it. And so she just silenced the phone and walked to Paige's room where she placed the phone on the nightstand so the younger girl could read the message as soon as she woke up.
Once she was in L's room she sat down on the edge of the bed.
"I guess we'll have to give them some time, correct? Even though I don't like seeing Paige so sad." She crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Ugh! It's all this Mello's fault... I don't like him."
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:20 pm

Mello dragged Matt through security and soon enough, they were on the plane, waiting for it to take off. "Why the he'll did you come to Japanin the first place."

"Mello is like Paige in a sense. He's stubborn and when he wants things done he gets them done, but the difference is, he's willing to be an asshole to make people help him. He needs to be steered in the right direction." L explained. "As for Paige and Matt, I doubt she's going to force him to come back."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:39 pm

"You high or something?" Matt asked dryly. "You're the one who sent me there in the first place... I just extended the trip a bit. I felt like taking a holiday and happened to meet Rayne."

"He needs to be steered in the right direction?" Aika repeated questioningly as she moved to the bathroom to change for the night. She came back with a toothbrush in her mouth. "How's that suppose to be done if Matt just follows him around without a single complaint?"
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:55 pm

Mello sighed, "Exactly, I sent you for one thing and then you go missing for a month." The blond was a real asshole.

"Matt's always done that. He let's Mello tell him what to do without question even if he doesn't want to do it." Lawliet said. "Matt just needs insentive to turn around and defy Mello. If Paige were to tell him that she wanted h to come back, I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to do so. You know as well as I do that she won't do that though."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:03 pm

Aika smiled as she reappeared from the bathroom.
"She might do that... she just won't know she did it." Aika said innocently.
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:17 pm

"If you're going to do that, you may want to check her phone for that text that Matt sent her." Lawliet suggested. Why he wasn't discouraging this is something we'll never know.

Mello sighed as one of the stewardesses reported over the intercom that the flight would be delayed due to technical problems.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:47 pm

Aika smiled and quickly kissed L after which she walked back to Paige's room to 'borrow' her phone.
'Yeah I know... why aren't you home yet?'
After she had send that message, hoping it sounded even a bit like Paige, she walked back to L's room crawling into bed and kissing L again.
"I love you."

Matt was surprised when he felt his phone vibrate though he started smiling when he saw the text. He stood up and grabbed his hand luggage.
"Sorry Mello, but I'm staying here." He said after which he walked to the front of the plane, telling one of the flight-attendants that he wanted to get out.
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:20 pm

Paige rolled over in her sleep, breathing in the scent of Matt's bed and frowning slightly at his absence.

L kissed Aika and smiled, "I'm sure your little plan with work."

Mello grabbed his bag and followed Matt to where the stewardess was letting him off the plane, "Where the hell are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:40 pm

"Like I said, I'm staying here. I don't want to go to L.A. so you can just stuff it. Go back to L.A. alone, Mello."
With that he walked off. Once outside the airport he stopped a taxi and drove straight back to the LMA base.

About 30 minutes later.

Matt walked inside the base, being greeted by Aika who appeared from the bedroom after hearing some noise. She smiled when she noticed who it was.
Matt mouthed a thank you and walked to his own room, a smile appearing on his face when he saw Paige there.
He knelt down in front of her and softly pressed a kiss on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:47 pm

Mello sighed and got off the plane, not sure why he was doing so. He waited infront of the airport to see a taxi that he could flag down and then find a hotel to stay at.

Paige muttered something incoherent whent she felt the slight pressure on her forehead. It wasn't enough to wake her but it was enough to make he take a slight notice.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:13 pm

Matt lied down on the bed and carefully wrapped his arms around Paige, pulling her close. Why on earth did he even consider leaving with Mello?
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:30 am

When arms wrapped around her and she felt the other presence, she immediately rolled over in that person's arms to face them and snuggled close to their chest. There was a slight bit more of incoheren muttering from the girl but then a small smile spread across her lips as she slept.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:17 am

Matt just smiled and fell asleep soon after. He had made up his mind... if Mello wanted him in L.A. he was only going there if Paige was coming along (it actually would be fun to see Mello being completely overruled by a girl).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Time!
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next