LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Party Time!

Go down 
+6
Ryuk
L Lawliet
Near
Minoushje
Zen | Ani
Rayne|Paige
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Party Time! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:07 pm

It was in the morning, when Paige woke up at her usual early hour, that she took full notice of the other body in the bed. When it dawned on her that said other body was Matt's, a smile came to her tired face. She placed a soft kiss on the sleeping male's lips before skillfully like the ninja she is slipping out of his arms and leaving him undisturbed. The brunette headed over to the kitchen to make coffee like she always did because she was the one always waking up at ungodly hours of the morning.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Matt was still sound asleep, snoring lightly and dreaming happy dreams 8D.

Aika woke up unusually early and decided to go down to the kitchen to grab some coffee after which she would decide on what to make for breakfast for everyone.
When she entered the kitchen and saw Paige there she smiled.
"Good morning. You seem very happy so early in the morning." She said as she poured some coffee.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:24 pm

Paige stood there grinning away as she drank a cup of fresh coffee, "I'm sure you would the reasonig for that Aika." The brunette wasn't angry at all because she knew Aika had only done what she, herself could not have and wouldn't have.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:53 pm

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Aika said smiling. "Now since you are already awake... if you want, you can choose what's for breakfast today."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:20 pm

"Personally, it's way too early to be thinking about food. You know me, I don't eat until almost noon." Paige laughed. "By the way, thank you Aika." She grabbed another mug and poured coffee into it, making it the way a certain red head liked it, before heading back to Matt's room. The brunette set the coffee on the night table before going to her bedroom for a minute, coming back to the room with P.C & Kristen Cast's Burned. Paige sat on the floor, her back leaning against the bed, reading the book as Matt continued to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:54 am

Since Paige had not requested anything special Aika had decided to make waffles for once. She started gathering everything she needed and made the batter, pausing for a moment to pour in a cup of coffee with extra sugar when she heard a familiar sound of footsteps on the stairs.
He is surprisingly early... She thought with a smile on her face.

Matt yawned and stretched himself out when he (finally) woke up. He sniffed the air and grinned.
"Coffee... it's what I like the most in the morning." He mumbled grinning.
When he noticed Paige sitting next to the bed, reading, he smiled.
"Besides one other thing..." And with that he pressed a kiss on top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:49 am

L came into the kitchen and smiled at Aika, giving her a light peck on the lips, "You're up early, then again, so am I." He smiled at he sight of the batter and couldn't help but ask, "Pancakes or waffles?"

The page was marked and the book closed before it was placed on the night stand. Paige turned around and crawled back on to the bed, smiling at Matt, "Morning."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:36 pm

"Waffles." Aika answered smiling as she handed him his coffee. "And I hope your hungry cause I made a bit too much."

Matt smiled.
"Morning." He took a sip from his coffee and wrapped his free arm around Paige's waist. "I've made a decision... best friend or not, Mello can stuff it. I'm not going back to L.A. ...unless you're coming with me of course. Though I doubt he's going to agree with that."
He grabbed his phone which was on the nightstand... he had turned it off just to be sure which had been a good decision because when he turned it back on he noticed he had about twenty new voice-mails... all from Mello. Matt simply sweatdropped at the sight of this.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:52 pm

L took a sip of his coffee and wrapped his arm around Aika's waist, "I'm sure I can manage." he smiled and stole some batter on his finger and stuck it in his mouth.

Paige smiled at the amount of of messages that were left on his phone. "Guess Mommy's a little worried, hm?" The brunette laughed and placed a soft kiss on Matt's lips.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:49 pm

"Ah-ah-ah~" Aika said smiling as she swatted L's hand away. "No stealing of the batter or else I might forget to make dessert tonight."

Matt grumbled a bit.
"I wouldn't be surprised if he stands on our doorstep today in an attempt to drag me to L.A. by force."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:54 pm

There was almost a look of pure horror that crossed L's features at the though of no dessert, "That hardly fair." He countered against her.

"He'll be maimed and/or dead before he steps foot over my threshold. So he can back right on off." Paige smirked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:16 pm

"Patience is a virtue~♪" Aika said in a sing-song voice. "No patience, no dessert."
Of course she was just teasing him, there would still be dessert but he didn't need to know that ...yet.

Matt started laughing.
At that moment his phone started ringing.
"Well, feel free to tell him that." He said as he handed Paige his phone. "Mommy's calling."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:30 pm

L laughed as he finished off his coffee, "Thank you for the coffee Aika, I'll be back in a bit. I'm going to go and shower." He headed off to go and shower.

Once the phone was answered, Mello started ranting about things that Clearly were being ignored, "Are you even listening?!"

"Hmm? Oh, tch no. Why would I listen to you rant to him when I'm the one on the phone?" She paused as there was a reply. "Well you can take you little 'talk' and shove it up your ass. I know you want to get him in bed and all but if you hadn't noticed, his boat doesn't float that way; it floats my way." A laugh escaped her lips at Mello's response, "I've got some news for you, a bitch is a dog, dogs bark, bark is on trees, trees are part of nature and nature is beautiful, so thanks for the compliment." ........ "I dare you. Good, can't wait to kick your ass. Bye~" Paige hung up tue phone before she burst out laughing. "He's actually coming over later!"
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:38 pm

Matt facepalmed.
"Great..." He said sarcastically.

A couple of minutes later, as Aika had just finished breakfast, the doorbell rang.
She blinked a few times.
"Who could that be so early in the morning?" She wondered.
After checking to see if it wasn't Light she opened the door. She practically got it slammed in her face when a blonde guy stormed in.
"Uhm, can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:49 pm

Paige laughed and talked with Matt until she heard the doorbell, "Matt, meet me in the gym room." She got up and headed to the front door, knowing who was there.

Mello looked up at the woman before him, "I'm looking for Matt-" He was cut of by a slap upside the head.

"Don't worry Mino, I'll take the asshole off your hands." Said asshole was dragged away to the gym room.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:01 pm

Matt took his time getting dressed before slowly making his way to the gym.

Aika was left standing in the hallway slightly confused.
"I guess it's useless to say breakfast's about ready."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:20 pm

"Oi, let go you stupid bitch." Mello yanked his arm from the girl's iron girp (only because she let him). He glared at her harshly, "Tch, once I kick your ass I'm taking Matt back with me."

"You only wish, love. It's reverse, once your ass gets handed to you, you're my bitch." Paige stated matter of factly.

Lawliet came back to the kitchen after taking his shower.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:43 pm

"There will be no ass kicking or what so ever." Aika said sternly as she stood behind the two with her hands placed on her hands. Next she winked. "Not until after breakfast that is..." She raised a warning finger at Paige. "And that is not negotiable."

Matt's head appeared from the door of the gym.
"Breakfast? I'm in... I'm starving." He said. Was it obvious that he wasn't looking forward to the fight?
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:04 pm

"But Miiiinnnnoooooooo," Paige whined, "-I don't eat breakfast."

Mello sighed, "Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:52 am

"You might not... but the boys do and I mean guests included." Aika said as she waited for everyone to go to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:57 am

"M'kay~"Paige agreed, though it didn't change the fact that Mello was going to get his ass handed to him afterwards.

Mello sighed in annoyance and followed the woman that the bitch brunette had called Mino.

L was already in the kitchen waiting for Mino so that he could have waffles.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:41 pm

"Good~♥" Aika said happily as she walked to the kitchen herself where she grabbed an extra plate for Mello. She gave him a warm smile. "I hope you're hungry cause I made more then enough. There's honey, powdered sugar, chocolate syrup and strawberries so grab whatever you like."

Matt grinned as he practically shoved a whole waffle covered with powdered sugar into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:00 pm

Paige leaned against the counter with another cup of coffee, laughing as Matt inhaled his food. She stole a strawberry off the plate and popped it in her mouth.

Mello grabbed a waffle and put some syrup on it before nomming it with a fork.

L enjoyed the waffles covered in syrup, powdered sugar and many strawberries.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:17 pm

Aika laughed as the guys ate their waffles (even Mello seemed to enjoy his food) making sure they have everything they wanted... this is what she loved doing.
"Mello-san, I know you want Matt to come to L.A. with you but is there not a way to handle this without fighting?" She said as she both looked at Mello and Paige.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:03 pm

"It's.....just a thing.." Paige answered vaguely, avoidingthe phone topic of the phone conversation with Mello. Mino would probably rag her out for pissing someone off so early in the morning.

"She's a bitch." Mello explained simply while pointing at Paige who was trying to inconspicuously slip out of the room to avoid Mino's wrath. They say hell hath not fury like a woman scorned but in truth it's hell hath no fury like Mino pissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Time!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next