LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Party Time!

Go down 
+6
Ryuk
L Lawliet
Near
Minoushje
Zen | Ani
Rayne|Paige
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Party Time! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:54 pm

In the next moment, the door was flung open and Paige leaned against the frame, paperclip in hand and grinning away, "Probably not my best time, but hey, I got 'em."

"How are you enjoying yourself this evening?" L asked in the same tone which he always used to speak to Light.

"It's a nice party. Hard to believe that three girls could put all of this together so quickly." Light commented.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:54 am

The only reaction Matt showed was a slight upward twitch of the corner of his mouth... other then that he completely ignored the brunette as he focused on his elf-like game character which was destroying a strange looking monster with her bow and arrow.

From the corner of her eyes Aika watched L and Light, hoping everything would be okay. But she knew she had to keep faith in L... he'd be able to outwit Light, right?
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:47 am

Paige didn't take well to being ignored and so she took some drastic measures. She walked around and sat in the red head's lap, making it almost impossible to see the game that he was playing. "Matt, I highly dislike being ignored."

L was conversing with Light and kept the subject away from that of Zen, Mino and Rayne.

Light knew that L was keeping the subject away from the girls, but for now he would let L believe that he didn't suspect that.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:09 pm

"And I highly dislike being called Mattie." He said after which he continued ignoring Paige and at the same time attempting to continue the game (though not being very successful at it).

Aika wondered where Paige had suddenly gone to, last time she checked the younger girl was dancing with Matt but now both of them were nowhere to be seen. She didn't have much time to think about it as she had guests to entertain and at the same time wanted to keep an eye on Lawliet and Light.

"Hey Light... shouldn't you be asking how he knows those girls? That's why you came here didn't you?" Ryuk asked, slightly confused because Light seemed to be conversing so casually with L.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:20 pm

Paige took the gaming controller from Matt's hands and tossed it on his bed, "Well, then maybe we can come to an agreement, ne?" The brunette had no qualms about the fact that she was currently straddling the red head before her. "However, I must admit that I'm not easily satisfied."

L spoke with Light casually but he was paying mind to his every movement, facial expression, and tone. The detective was beyond sure that this college student was Kira.

Light resisted the urge to facepalm at Ryuk's comment, "If I may ask, how is it you know these three girls Ryuzaki?"
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:46 am

"Hey!!" Matt called out, shocked that Paige had actually thrown his controller away. If it wasn't for Paige sitting on top of him he would've jumped after it, hugging it to his chest and telling it that Paige didn't mean it in a bad way xD. Now he just looked at Paige with raised eyebrows. "I'm listening."

((Light's reaction to Ryuk made me rofl xD ...and I'm not going to respond as Aika/Mino again cause she isn't doing anything special right now >>))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:31 am

((your response as Matt just not made me roflmao))

Paige grinned once she had Matt's complete attention, "You see, I'm not about to make it easy for you so your job is to come up with some terms that satisfy me."

L explained some complete bullshit excuse on how he knew the three girls, using the reasoning that he'd worked cases with them before . He used this reasoning because he knew that Light would not buy any other lie.

Light listened to L's explanation, inwardly growling at the new fact of the three girls being much more intelligent than he had anticipated. 'Another set of problems that I don't need. They'll slip up soon enough and when they do, I'll be waiting.'
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:32 pm

((Not??))

"Uhh..." Matt responded. "You stop calling me Mattie and I won't play this game 24/7 and actually give you some attention?"

Aika had carefully watched Light's reaction and it seemed that whatever L had told him (which she could not hear from the place she was standing) had been the right thing to say.
She walked towards the two guys and held her hand out for Light to shake.
"I figured I owed you a proper greeting." Aika said smiling. "Our first meeting wasn't exactly a good one but I am sure you can understand we could not let you in, after all anyone reading the newspaper could have told us they were from the NPA."
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:09 pm

((don't judge me, iPod typing is difficult especially when it's got auto correct. I mean 'now' xD))

"Nope~" Paige smirked, "Like I said, I'm not one who is easily satisfied." The girl just sat there on Matt's lap and waited with her arms crossed over her chest which was totally stupid of her because that action, along with how she was angled in he seat and the cleavage already induced by the the dress, caused more obvious cleavage. ((don't ask what's going through my head because I don't even know xD))

L could tell that Light was irked by the explanation just given, thus giving him more reason to reassure the suspicion that Light was Kira. He blinked slowly when Mino walked over and introduced herself to Light.

Light shook the hand of the woman named Minoushje, "It's quite fine. I'm sure that she was just having an off day, everyone does. I believe her name was Rayne, correct? I actually was dancing with her about half an hour ago. She seemed to be trying to apologize in a way." Yagami resisted the urge to gag on the fluffy words that he spoke. When he knew the names of these girls, Rayne was the first one who was being introduced to the power of the deathnote.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:52 pm

((I was not judging I was just confused ^^"))

Matt responded with a smirk of his own after which he pushed her down.
"I guess I have to use something else to... satisfy you." He said after which he kissed her.
((you were asking for a response like that xD))

The fake friendliness made a shiver ran up and down Aika's spine... but she smiled none the less.
"I'm glad I have not offended you." She said. "I do hope you are enjoying the party. Now if you excuse me I should attempt to be a good host and pay some attention to the other guests."
She couldn't help send a smile at Lawliet before she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:27 pm

((but of course xD *insert awesome French accent*))

Paige smiled, glad that he'd gotten the hint (finally), and kissed back. She leaned back a little too far and fell off her chair (read: Matt's lap), taking the red head with her.

((the reason there's no L or Light response is because I had a moment of weakness and bashed Light upside the head with a conveniently placed shovel and L is a little....shocked to say the least..>> *flails* IT'S NOT MY FAULT! He was jsu being so...so, Light! D;))
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:44 pm

Matt chuckled softly.
"Patience... I don't feel like rushing this." He muttered as he moved from her lips to her neck.

((Dammit, lame comment... *pats head* ...it's okay I'd do the same thing but luckily I don't have Light in my head (that sounds weird xD) *hugs L* it's okay, you'll get used to Paige's strange behavior))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:05 pm

"Not my fault I f-" Her sentence was cut off when Matt got started on her neck. Being the stubborn girl that she was, Paige wasn't about to let Matt win and so she regained herself quickly enough to lift his head from her neck and bring their lips back together.

L watched as Mino walked away and he most certainly didn't miss the small smile sen his way.

Light turned back to L, "I have to get going Ryuzaki, I apologize but now that I know your whereabouts I can help you with the Kira case again." Light headed off.

((The failed light response is brought to you today by the 'Anti-Kira Shovel', the only sure way to knock out Kira for a good hour or two. Buy one today for only $19.95 including shipping and handling. 8D. ))

((yeah, he's still out cold so I couldn't make him write his own response. I had to ask that crazy chick in the straight jacket in the dark corner of my mind to do it. I'm scared though.. I had to untie her and now she's gone...D8))

((L: Normally she puts up with him. It's was surprising to see her snap. *munches cake*))
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:27 pm

There was no way that Matt was going to let Paige take control (not this time, lol). He broke away for a moment but only so he had a chance to pick her up and move to his bed. Once on there he continued kissing Paige as his hands started traveling over her body.

"Oi Light, you're planning something again, aren't you?" Ryuk asked as he followed the human.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:52 pm

Paige let out a slightly annoyed growl at his trying to be the one in charge maybe when she's drunk out of her mind it might happen. The brunette really did like Matt, maybe even going as far to say that she loved the video game addict, but she wasn't too sure that she could handle going all the way. Two thoughts are what made up her mind, one being that she was only sixteen and the second being that if her brother were around, he'd be disappointed with her. One of her hands found its way to his soft red hair, the other finding one of his hands and lacing their fingers together. It was truethat she wasn't a 'good girl' perse, what with how she had a thing for booze on occasion and hacked databases, made fake IDs and fooled the cops, but she did have boundaries to what she would do and how far she would go with certain things.

When Light had left, L went off to find Mino again, also wondering where Rayne and Matt had gotten to.

Light smirked, "I'm going to make my way into that house of theirs by helping Ryuzaki and when I find out the names of those girls, they'll end up in the deathnote once they become too much of a problem. Staring with that bitch girl named Rayne."
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:43 pm

In all honesty Matt was somewhat surprised that Paige had stopped him, but he respected it and so he kissed her softly. He would just keep it with kissing and cuddling for now. ((gah this sounds so cheesy x.x))

The party was slowly coming to an end, which was a good thing since it was well after midnight and Aika was tired. Once the last guest had left she yawned, if it was her choice she'd go to bed right now but there was still cleaning up to do and she knew that it was no use to put it off till morning (especially since she had to work then).
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:59 pm

Paige smiled, pulling back for some much needed air. "I'm not sure Aika's going to be too happy about us skipping out on the rest of the party...holy shit I forgot about L's present!" After getting up the girl gave Matt a quick kiss, "Meet me outside." She then sped off to her room and grabbed the huge wrapped up painting.

L smiled at Aika, "We can clean up tomorrow you know."

There happened to be a lingering guest with blond hair, who'd finally taken his mask off. He walked towards the house, looking for certain red headed idiot that belonged to him and he was not about to let anything come between them and their gay love.

((Maaahh, Mino, Mello's hitting me!))
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:05 pm

Matt blinked in confusion but eventually shrugged his shoulders, he decided that he was too lazy to get up. But then he realized that he was hungry and so he casually walked outside, planning on checking if there was anything edible left.

Aika smiled back.
"I know... but I have to work tomorrow and I'd feel guilty letting Zen and Paige doing everything."
She grinned when she saw Paige running towards her and Lawliet, carrying a nicely wrapped up present.
"Why am I not surprised you forgot to give it to him."

((*smacks Mello* Stop hitting Paige, you have Light for that!!))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:15 pm

Paige blinked and grinned sheepishly, "One, I didn't forget and two, it wouldn't have been smart to give it to him when ImAGay was here." The girl handed the present to L. "It's from everyone."

L couldn't help but crack a smile at Paige's new name for Light. He then proceeded to unwrap the gift, exposing the painting of everyone. Near and Zen were together, as were Paige and Matt, then there was him and Aika. "Thank you." He smiled.

Mello spotted his lover idiot and stalked grumpily over to him, "Oi, get your ass in gear, we're going back to L.A." Ain't he just a ray of frickin' sunshine? 8D

((Yeah! Come on, he's right there and passed out!))

((Mello: Shut up. And don't smack me woman!))

((DAMNIT GOKUDERA, WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT TALKING WITH PEOPLE WHO AREN'T EVEN PART OF YOUR ANIME WORLD! D<))
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:38 am

"I'm glad to see you like it." Aika said smiling. "I know Paige has been working extra hard to finish it in time. Though next time I won't allow her to skip dinner and ask Matt to drag her downstairs."

Matt remained standing where he was. He looked from Paige to Mello and back.
Girlfriend... best friend... girlfriend... best friend... well, damn now what was he suppose to do?

Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:38 pm

"Heeeeey, I had to finish okay." The brunette had a childish moment and stuck her tongue out at Aika. "I'm glad you like it though." Paige grinned and walked over to where Matt was talking with some blond...guy?

"It's very well done." Lawliet smiled and wrapped an arm around Aika's waist, pulling her close to him.

Mello looked over at the girl who'd just walked up to where him and Matt were. He scoffed, earning him a glare from said girl, before turning back to Matt. "Come on already. Grab your shit an let's get going."
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:24 am

Aika smiled and pressed a kiss on L's cheek.
"Happy birthday."
She was glad Light had finally left, now she could at least act around L the way she preferred.

Matt smiled at Paige.
"Rayne, meet Mello my uhh... bossy friend or should I say my boss with whom I have a friendly past." He said.
He instinctively used Paige's hidden name, because he knew Mello would do anything to get his way even if that meant to 'accidentally' leak a name to someone who is holding a death note.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:13 pm

Lawliet smiled at Aika and pecked her back, "It definitely was a happy birthday. You should get to bed being that you have work tomorrow." He suggested, knowing that Matt would say the same to Paige because she had classes to attend.

"That's nice and all Matt, but we have to get back to L.A. so hurry up and pack your shit already." And there came the smack that he recieved upside the head, "Oi! What the hell you bitch!"

"I know I'm a bitch and I thank you for recognizing that. Also, how 'bout you be nice to you friend, dipshit." Paige turned to Matt, "You better get going before he gets his thong in a knot." Her remark was followed by a certain blond's pissed off muttering. "I heard that."
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:02 am

((this is gonna sound like a stupid question... I blame it on the fact that I've got a lot of stuff going on in real life... but where should Matt go?))

"I know I have to work tomorrow but so do you and Near and Paige and Zen have to go to school as well so I can't use it as an excuse to not clean up." Aika said as she started cleaning up.
What is there to say... she's a stubborn girl when it comes to certain things.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:20 pm

((My thoughts were drifting in the line that Mello's a total douche and he doesn't really give Matt a choice. Kinda like Mello's the dominant one in their relationship. So he goes. Besides, she won't stop him. xD))

Lawliet knew that Aika was stubborn and so he began helping her clean up the remnants of the party that had been thrown, "It seems that even though trash cans were provided, people chose not to use them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Time!
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next