LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Party Time!

Go down 
+6
Ryuk
L Lawliet
Near
Minoushje
Zen | Ani
Rayne|Paige
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

Party Time! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:58 pm

((I'm not dancing with Matt right now. I'm dancing with Light. hahaha))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:43 pm

((Lulz. Alrighty))

The blonde grunted. "Yea. Damn ass got me up here all the way from LA somehow, but I plan on dragging his ass back there with me in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:45 pm

Mino had followed L to the snack table (which contained mostly sweet stuff) making sure he wouldn't eat too many cookies at once. She watched as the guests moved from guests and frowned when she noticed the guy Rayne was now dancing with... there was something wrong about him, he had an evil aura surrounding him.

((ugh I can't remember whether or not they know Light is Kira or if they instinctively just didn't like him))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:22 pm

((They instinctively don't like him and are very suspiscious of him.))

Light was not too fond of the girl he was currently dancing with; however, that thought was pushed aside when he recognized Ryuzaki over by the table of sweets, despite the fact that he had a mask on. What intrigued him more was the fact that the woman who'd answered the door the other day was with him and L seemed to be speaking with her in a manner that was different from how he spoke to most people.

L picked at a few sweets before turning to Minoushje. He had something to ask her and figured that it was the right time to do so. "Mino, I have a question for you." He sat next to her and waited for her response of whether or not she wanted to hear the question.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:40 am

Aika turned to L, somewhat surprised. Normally he never told her he had a question he just asked it.
"Ask me anything." She responded smiling, not calling him by his name on purpose since they were surrounded by other people.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:57 am

Paige finished dancing with Light, who was pulled off by another girl to dance. The brunette went over to Matt and smiled, dancing with him again and having a lot more fun doing so.

Light watched as the bitch girl he'd been dancing with went over and stared dancing with some red head. He noticed immediately how her attitude changed and so he kept and eye on both them along with L and that woman, Minoushje.

L didn't smile perse but the implication was there. "Mino, I'd like to room with you since Blue is not here for the time being."
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:45 pm

"So..." Matt asked as he twirled Paige around. "Did your plan work out as planned?"

Mino just barely managed to resist kissing him.
"I thought you'd never ask." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:48 am

Paige smiled at Matt as they danced, "I can tell you that he's a two faced, hypocritical douche who's going to end up with my size seven steel toe boot shoved so far up his ass that he jet so happens to choke on it without my knowledge." A slight blush tinted her cheeks when she felt Matt's hands graze her bare back due to the lack of fabric in that area.

Light watched the brunette and the rd head. 'Well, isn't that interesting. They're brave to have something gong between them while I'm around.'

L smiled at Aika before pulling the woman over to dance. Oddly enough he was actually a good dancer and so the two moved gracefully through the other people.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:03 am

Matt chuckled as he pulled Paige closer.
"That's your plan? How creative..."

Aika laughed as she and L moved around the dance floor. If it were up to her she could dance with him the entire night (though her feet would probably disagree with her)... it was so pleasant to spend some casual time with him like this.
Though her smile disappeared for a moment when they passed Light who was dancing with some unknown girl. Aika still didn't like him... there was something about him that gave her the creeps.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:18 am

"That's not my plan, that's what I'm going to do once we figure out if he's Kira or not, which I don't doubt. I get this...malicious feeling whenever he's around...there's a distinct killer intent that follows him." Paige explained as she and Matt danced, smiling when they passed by L and Aika.

L kept his small smile but became very suspiscious when they passed by Light.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:02 pm

Aika placed a hand on L's cheek.
"What are you thinking about?" She asked, a hint of worry could be heard in her voice.

"Sshh... I don't think you should talk about it so openly while other people are around. They might get scared and do something stupid." Matt said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:33 pm

"Yagami is here," L stated simply.

Paige was silent and just grinning away as her and Matt moved through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:32 am

"What?" Aika asked surprised. "He definitely wasn't invited... why do I have the feeling this means trouble?"
She had a bad feeling about this, but she also knew she/they couldn't just ignore him. That would make things even more difficult.
"Maybe we can tell him that you were invited... that way he might not find out you're currently living here."

Matt smirked and ruffled through Paige's hair.
"You're an idiot sometimes, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:34 am

L shook his head, "He wouldn't buy it at all." The detective knew that Yagami had already noted that he was here.

"Only sometimes Mattie~" Paige grinned, knowing that his male pride wouldn't take well to the nickname. A dark blush immediately came to her cheeks when she felt that a certain guy's hands were much lower than being on her exposed back.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:50 pm

"Then maybe you should go and say hello." Aika suggested. "To keep up appearances... if you avoid him it might make things only more complicated."

"Don't ever call me that again." Matt growled/whispered close to her ear, grabbing the opportunity to let his lips brush softly along her jawline. "Consequences will follow. I guarantee that..."

((who knew, our little Mattie is actually a tease xD))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:13 pm

L nodded but decided that he would wait until Light wasn't preoccupied, to go over and greet him for appearances sake.

Paige let out a squeak of surprise before a smirk curled her lips, "I can't say that your consequences are all that evil sounding, Mattie."

Light smirked inwardly at the confirmation that the bitch (Rayne, as he knew her) was, in fact, involved with the red head.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:41 pm

Matt smirked as he turned around and started walking away.
"Gotta go now... I just got a new game I'm dying to start. I might completely ignore everyone around me until it's finished but that might take a month or so. In fact I might lock my door so I can focus better..."
All that was said in a very serious tone, like he actually cared more about his game then anything else.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:10 pm

Paige blinked for a minute before following Matt, "Maah, that's not funny Matt." She knew it was a joke but, she wasn't too fond of it. The girl caught his wrist, "If you're going inside you have to take me with you~"
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:46 pm

"Who said I was kidding?" Matt asked smirking as he lit a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:05 pm

"Whether it's a joke or not, you're takin' me with you, Mattie-kins." She couldn't help but add the last part in. Paige grinned innocently.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:48 pm

"We'll see about that..." Matt muttered, the smirk still on his face.
The next moment he somehow managed to distract Paige for a good five seconds (by calling something along the line of someone stealing her secret stash of Pocky) after which he managed to go to his room and lock the door... keeping Paige out.

After dancing with some more people, Aika was now talking with some girls who happened to be her students... which still felt a bit strange since they were just a few years younger.
She smiled and waved at L when she spotted him at the snack table once again, but that was to be expected since it held the most of his favorite sweets.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Paige, after having regained herself from being momentarily distracted (something that didn't happen often and it was a wonder how she actually fell for Matt's pocky distraction), made her way to said man's room. A smirk crawled across her face at the door being locked, this prompting her to grab a paperclip from her and Zen's office and start picking the lock.

L waved back at Mino and grabbed a slice of cake before looking around for Light.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:19 pm

Matt chuckled when he heard the familiar sound of a lock, his that is, being picked. If Paige thought he had made it so easy as having just one lock she was mistaken... hey he was responsible for the security here for a reason.

Aika spotted Light leaning against a tree and for a moment she wondered why it seemed as if he was talking to someone even though there wasn't anyone standing with him.
She shook it off when someone asked her if they could have the recipe for the chocolate cake.

((Ha! Matt isn't going to make it easy for you xp))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:27 pm

Paige unlocked that lock but knew that Matt hadn't made it easy for her and so she smirked. The brunette began the task of picking the next lock, she was determined and she would definitely get in.

L spotted Light and walked over to the male, eating cake at the same time. "Ah, hello Yagami."

When Light had spotted L coming in his direction, he'd stopped talking to Ryuk. He put on one of his infamous smiles and greated L, "Hello Ryuzaki."
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:48 pm

Matt started up the game but before he did that he turned the timer on, he wanted to see how long it would take for Paige to unlock the four locks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Time!
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next