LMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawliet...let us show you how much we love you...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Party Time!

Go down 
+6
Ryuk
L Lawliet
Near
Minoushje
Zen | Ani
Rayne|Paige
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Near

Near

Party Time! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:36 am

While guiding L with one hand he pulled on his tie with the other... Near hated wearing these things.

As soon as they were outside L asked Near why he felt a slight breeze but Near just let go off L and joined the rest of the group, kissing Zen on her cheek, easily recognizing her.
"You look amazing." He muttered.

((I'll be back in a bit... gotta help raking leaves -_-))
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:39 am

((I have to go for a bit as well.))

Zen flushed slightly.

"Thank you....you look nice yourself," she whispered in his ear.

"But....I need to talk to you about something. I'm afraid Yagami might be here."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/user/thegoldenage25/profile
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:41 am

L pulled off his blindfold, his eyes widening at the sight.

Dozens of people were gathered in the garden, all wearing formal evening wear and masks. A band began to play and he spotted Mino, Rayne, Matt, Zen, and Near all grouped together.

"A surprise party?" he asked as he joined them.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:50 am

Paige grinned at the birthday boy and answered. "But of course! Why wouldn't we?"

She then pulled Matt off to the side so that she could speak to him alone. The brunette had gotten the same thought as Zen and in that instant a plan had formed in that little head of her's.

((I like to call it, 'In Between Posting.' I post in between what I need to do. hahahaha))
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:59 am

Near slightly nodded his head.
"I was fearing the same thing... but there's little we can do besides keeping our eyes open and watching each other's back."
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:01 am

Minoushje gave him a hug after which she handed L his own mask.

((short yes I know... my mother is still annoying me >>))
Back to top Go down
Ryuk

Ryuk

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:28 am

"Hey Light..." Ryuk said as he floated behind him. "What are we doing here?"
He floated directly in front of one of the guests, studying the mask.
"Why is everyone wearing these silly outfits?"

((couldn't resist ^^))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:47 am

Paige explained to Matt, the little plan that formed in her head. She let him know that throughout the party everyone would be dancing with many different people and that she was going to be sure to get a dance with Yagami to see why exactly he was here and what he wanted.

Sadly, another part of ehr plan was that she had to apologize to him for bitching him out the day he came over, looking for Ryuuzaki. This girl could apologize to anyone, but Yagami was not one that she would apologize to. But she was going to anyways. For the sake of her plan.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:20 pm

(('Course you can Zumi! You're a part of LMA))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:04 pm

"How the hell Matt got me to come here I'll never know." The blonde muttered as he took refuge in a chair next to a petit blonde in a silver mask.

He adjusted his own mask before sighing and taking a bite of his chocolate bar.
Back to top Go down
Minoushje
Admin
Minoushje

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:20 pm

Minoushje pulled L towards the improvised dance floor where a few people had started dancing.
"Dance with me?" She asked while looking up at him.
Just at that moment a slow song started.

((other couples feel free to join in on this idea ^^))
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:29 pm

Paige pulled Matt to the dance floor, giving him the honor of the first dance before she began her plan. "I promise I'll be fine Matt."
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:33 pm

"Of course."

Now, you wouldn't expect L to be a good dancer....but he was.

((Short posts until I get everyone caught up.))
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:39 pm

Matt sighed and held Paige close as they danced.

You better be....
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:43 pm

Light sighed inaudibly and muttered quietly.

"I'm here to prove that Ryuuzaki is also here. It's his birthday....they're having a party."

He adjusted his own mask, hoping to remain inconspicuous.
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:45 pm

Zen nodded, and took Near's hand. She'd ask him to dance, but was both too shy and not that good of a dancer, so she contented herself with standing next to him under the lights and the stars.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:14 pm

The dance finished and everyone was switching partners. Paige walked around until she bumped into a erson who gave her a wave of a bad feeling. At that point she new that she'd found Yagami and she put her plan into action, bowing politely. "Would you care for this dance?"

Though she felt rather stupid for acting like such a guy the way she was acting, she knew for a fact that he would say yes as to not look suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:16 pm

Mello looked over at the petite blonde next to him. "Yea, it's good."

His answer was short as he took another bite of the ever shrinking chocolate bar.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:21 pm

Yagami reluctantly began dancing with the girl. He had a suspicion that it was the one who had slammed the door in his face. He wished he had his Death Note with him, but it wouldn't have done any good since he didn't know her name.

Bide your time.....

"You are an excellent dancer," he said politely.
Back to top Go down
Zen | Ani
Admin
Zen | Ani

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:08 pm

Zen squeezed Near's arm gently and subtly nodded to where Paige and Yagami were dancing.

There wouldn't be any way to get close to them unless....

"Near...would you like to dance?"

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Back to top Go down
Rayne|Paige
Admin
Rayne|Paige

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:20 pm

Paige inwardly grinned when they started dancing. So far her plan was going very well, though, the brunette knew for a fact that Zen was going to so have her ass later for executing this plan without telling her about it.

"So, what brings you to a simple party such as this one?" she asked simply and non-chalantly.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:57 pm

Near stared at Zen.
'Oh of course..." He said with a smile.
He was an excellent dancer he just wasn't that good in asking someone to dance.
He gently took her hand and guided her to the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:07 pm

Mello saw that everyone but themselves were dancing.

He sighed, finishing off his chocolate bar before turning to the girl next to him. "Would you like to dance?"

He knew if Matt saw him, which he most likely would, he would never let him live it down. He also knew that there was a reason why Matt was staying here other than Zen's request, and he was determined to find out what it was.
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:55 pm

"Well, I'm Mello, and you?" he asked in a rather polite way as her took her hand and the spun over to the dance floor.

((*Makes heart with fingers* Awwww))
Back to top Go down
Mello

Mello

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:53 pm

Mello danced with the girl. He was actually having fun. The blonde swore he was going to find Matt afterwards and drag his as back to LA, not caring whatever the reason was he was here for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Time!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next